Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$91
ComfortInn
US$99
ClarionHotels
US$86
US$78
EconoLodge
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$150
Orbitz.com
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
US$112
Courtyard
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Hotwire.com
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$209
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubbreakfast staffbusiness tripwe've stayedthe breakfast areaking suiteclean roomsexcellent stayup to dateone night staynice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Staff was friendly and helpful during entire 5 day stay. Facility was well maintained and very clean. Breakfast area was clean and offered something for everyone to enjoy. Location was great relative to the entire Asheville area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. My team and I want everyone that walks through our doors to feel right at home. We enjoy extending our hand of hospitality to all of our guests. Thank you for being our guest and we hope that you will be back to visit us soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

The ammenities are what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. The hotel is conveniently situated near most major attractions in the Asheville area. The room was comfortable, clean and safe. Adequate breakfast variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are so glad to have you as our guest. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide all of guests with clean, comfortable surroundings. I will most definitely share your review with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a great hotel. It is very clean and in excellent condition. The staff is very friendly and an excellent location. If you are in the Asheville area, this is one of the best hotels in the area. Stay here on n every trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for much for the raving review. We take such pride in our hotel and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely share your kind words with my staff. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are provided with excellent service. Thank you so much for providing us with feedback. We so look forward to next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very nice hotel for a stop over on the way to Myrtle Beach from Louisville. As nice a Hampton as I have stayed at. Several restaurants in the immediate area. Easy access to interstate. Going to stay there again on my way back home.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest during your recent travels. We are certainly glad you chose to stay here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We love the fact that our hotel is conveniently located to some great restaurants and local attractions. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will continue to stay with us during your travels. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your feedback is vital to our success. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This hotel is situated in a great location for relaxation. It has a wonderful area to gather your friends and enjoy time watching TV or playing games. Nice friendly atmosphere. Employees were very welcoming and attentive. Only thing we didn't like was our room had no microwave or fridge which we've been spoiled to having on our past stays at other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words. It is great to hear that you were able to kick back and relax for a bit. I do hate that the fact we do not have microwaves or refridgerators in our standard rooms was disappointing to you. On your next visit, I would love for you to try one of our spacious suites which will provide you with everything you need. The suites have a full kitchenette, a spacious living room and bedroom, a wonderful whirlpool tub, and much more. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.