We stayed here 3 nights in Oct. The entire staff was outstanding! We were welcomed with a friendly check in and the next morning enjoyed a hot breakfast with eggs, turkey sausage, toast and coffee/juice. Hot oatmeal (not the instant packages!), a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, and waffles were also offered so we didn't have to eat the same thing each morning. They had plenty of fresh apples and bananas as well. The staff did an excellent job of replenishing any food in the breakfast area as well as keeping it clean. The room and bathroom were clean and had a comfortable bed (pillow top mattress). The cleaning staff were very helpful and accommodating when we asked to have our room cleaned early one day. I was a little surprised that the room did not include a refrigerator or room safe. They did offer safe deposit boxes at the front desk (according to the book in the room) but that is pretty inconvenient so we did not use it. We just took the jewelry with us whenever we left the room. It also would have been nice to have a refrigerator instead of going to get ice a couple of times a day. The price was a bit high but we were there during the "leaf season" so that was expected. All in all, the Hampton was a pleasant place to stay and we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 40" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor(R) equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn