“Outstanding staff!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Atlanta, Georgia
“Outstanding staff!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed here 3 nights in Oct. The entire staff was outstanding! We were welcomed with a friendly check in and the next morning enjoyed a hot breakfast with eggs, turkey sausage, toast and coffee/juice. Hot oatmeal (not the instant packages!), a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, and waffles were also offered so we didn't have to eat the same thing each morning. They had plenty of fresh apples and bananas as well. The staff did an excellent job of replenishing any food in the breakfast area as well as keeping it clean. The room and bathroom were clean and had a comfortable bed (pillow top mattress). The cleaning staff were very helpful and accommodating when we asked to have our room cleaned early one day. I was a little surprised that the room did not include a refrigerator or room safe. They did offer safe deposit boxes at the front desk (according to the book in the room) but that is pretty inconvenient so we did not use it. We just took the jewelry with us whenever we left the room. It also would have been nice to have a refrigerator instead of going to get ice a couple of times a day. The price was a bit high but we were there during the "leaf season" so that was expected. All in all, the Hampton was a pleasant place to stay and we would return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. I will definitely let my staff know how much you appreciated their hardwork and helpfulness during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Our staff strive to make sure everything is fresh and the hot items stay hot for our guest.
We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Belton, United States
Reviewed 28 September 2013

If you are tired of bad sheets and even worse beds, Hampton Inns are for you. Lovely linens, great beds, beautiful bathrooms - wonderful. We had been on the road for a week and were frankly, exhausted, so this hotel was a real pleasant experience. But honestly, the linens were outstanding. The bed was uber comfy and the sheets were beyond believable!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much sharing the experience of your stay with TripAdvisor. It is greatly appreciated. Our linens and our beds are definitely something to bring about. We strive to make sure are guest have a comfortable place to sleep along with fresh clean linen.
We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is one of the more expensive Hampton Inns I have stayed at. It is in a very convenient location by the airport, less than a 5 minute shuttle ride. Pretty typical of Hampton Inns. Good breakfast, great workout room, clean facilities. My complaint is just that it seemed like it was a bit rundown. When I first got to my room the faucet in the bathroom had a lot of white splashes on it as if it had almost been cleaned. The caulking around the tub looks like it was done by a child. The plate behind the tub faucet was away from the wall by an inch exposing the hole in the wall that may invite water in. The shower curtain rod was so high that the curtain almost wouldn't stay in the tub. There is not a mini fridge in the room. There is not a central air unit that you can set a temperature, rather an outside wall unit that you crank dials until the combination of red and blue gradations seems appropriate. A nice room, but not the best Hampton I have seen, and certainly not for this kind of money.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We just completed our new fitness center. I am glad you had the opportuntity to use it. We completed renovations of our public areas in December 2012. We are now looking forward to renovations on our rooms in 2014.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area. If you encounter any problems during your stay, please feel free to let us know.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This property has a terrific location about one mile from Asheville airport. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the rooms are clean and well-maintained, and there is a Ruby Tuesday within walking distance for travelers without a car. I would recommend it to anyone passing through Asheville who needs a convenient place to stay before catching an early morning flight.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on tripadvisor. We are happy we could accommodate you with the shuttle and we had restuarants nearby that you enjoyed. I am glad my staff made you feel welcomed and extended
"hamptonality" to you. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is the best Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at. The staff went out of their way to ensure that our stay was pleasant and troublefree. The rooms were well appointed and spacious. Very comfortable! The Price was a bit high, but Ashville is expensive on the whole.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words you had to say about us on tripadvisor. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and my staff made you feel welcomed. We strive to make each and everyone of guest feel welcomed at our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel is an outstanding Hampton Inn and Suites property. It is located in a very convenient location to I-26, the Asheville Airport, shopping, restaurants and has a well lighted parking lot. The hotel is always clean and has an outstanding staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Asheville area either on a business trip or a weekend pleasure trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate your review on tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoy your stays with us. We strive to make sure all our guest experience "hamptonality". We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Temple, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Hampton Inn's are always consistent in the quality and comfort you can count on when traveling. The beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are always clean. The complimentary breakfast is nice, especially when traveling with kids this helps to get everyone breakfast before leaving for the day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we met your expectations when it comes to what is expected of a Hampton property. We appreciate you sharing your experience on tripadvisor. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area. We appreciate our loyal guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!