“Very relaxing stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Loved this hotel. We don't travel very much but when we do we want to be comfortable. Hampton filled the bill. The location was perfect for us and seemed to be very central to the attraction we wanted to see.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we were to accomodate all your needs. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on trip advisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is a nice hotel with good amenities for a family. The lobby is beautiful and spacious, and the rooms are not cramped, especially the generous-sized bathrooms. The beds are smaller (doubles, not queens), but they're fine for two smaller people or a single person. Everything was very clean, and the staff quite helpful. I was surprised that the rooms were quiet--no outside noise--which is a plus being near the airport. It is a bit expensive since we were traveling during a peak season for the area, and not all rooms have refrigerators.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on tripadvisor. We strive to make sure all of our guest are greeted warmly and our staff is there to help our guest with whatever they may need during their stay with us. Again, the review you gave us on tripadvisor is very much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I ended up having to stay a couple of days longer than expected, and the staff did everything they could to make my extended stay pleasant. I would not hesitate to stay here again. My room was clean and comfortable and the shuttle service added greatly to my stay.

Room Tip: The Ruby Tuesday nearby was very convenient.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings. We take pride in serving our guests and want you to feel right at home from the moment you walk through the door. It is great that you were able to experience our complimentary shuttle service. We truly thank you for being our guest and hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel is located in a great spot for seeing all of Asheville and surrounding areas. Loved the trees and visited family. Nice place to stay everyone is warm and helpful. The girls doing the breakfast will help you with what ever you need for fixing the food the way you like it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and in the Fletcher area. I will definitely share your positive response with my breakfast staff.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We arrived late at night and were welcomed as we set our way on to hiking on the trail. A good way to begin our adventure in North Carolina. It was as Hampton Inns are both - Efficient and consistent!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience at our hotel. We strive to go over and beyond for our guest so they can have the ultimate "Hamptonality" experience. I certainly hope you enjoyed your time on the Appalachian Trail and with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed here 3 nights in Oct. The entire staff was outstanding! We were welcomed with a friendly check in and the next morning enjoyed a hot breakfast with eggs, turkey sausage, toast and coffee/juice. Hot oatmeal (not the instant packages!), a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, and waffles were also offered so we didn't have to eat the same thing each morning. They had plenty of fresh apples and bananas as well. The staff did an excellent job of replenishing any food in the breakfast area as well as keeping it clean. The room and bathroom were clean and had a comfortable bed (pillow top mattress). The cleaning staff were very helpful and accommodating when we asked to have our room cleaned early one day. I was a little surprised that the room did not include a refrigerator or room safe. They did offer safe deposit boxes at the front desk (according to the book in the room) but that is pretty inconvenient so we did not use it. We just took the jewelry with us whenever we left the room. It also would have been nice to have a refrigerator instead of going to get ice a couple of times a day. The price was a bit high but we were there during the "leaf season" so that was expected. All in all, the Hampton was a pleasant place to stay and we would return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. I will definitely let my staff know how much you appreciated their hardwork and helpfulness during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Our staff strive to make sure everything is fresh and the hot items stay hot for our guest.
We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

If you are tired of bad sheets and even worse beds, Hampton Inns are for you. Lovely linens, great beds, beautiful bathrooms - wonderful. We had been on the road for a week and were frankly, exhausted, so this hotel was a real pleasant experience. But honestly, the linens were outstanding. The bed was uber comfy and the sheets were beyond believable!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much sharing the experience of your stay with TripAdvisor. It is greatly appreciated. Our linens and our beds are definitely something to bring about. We strive to make sure are guest have a comfortable place to sleep along with fresh clean linen.
We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#4 of 7 in Fletcher

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!