Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
ComfortInn
US$104
US$76
ClarionHotels
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$122
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$73
EconoLodge
US$95
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$146
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotwire.com
US$253
US$245
All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubbreakfast staffbusiness tripwe've stayedthe breakfast areaking suiteclean roomsexcellent stayup to dateone night staynice room
Reviewed 18 November 2013

What a deal! Everything was perfect! The room furnishings & cleanliness, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, beautiful lobby, pleasant staff. Great restaurants close by. Right off the interstate. I could go on & on!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure our guest have a pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. I am glad my staff showed you the meaning of "hamptonality." Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. It is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

It's a great place for a female traveling alone. The hotel is clean safe and comfortable with everything to make your stay seem like home. Lots of great places to eat close by. The staff is helpful and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

I am thrilled my staff was able to make your stay with us enjoyable. We strive to provide a clean comfortable hotel for our guest to enjoy during their stay with us. We appreciate the positive review and thank you for sharing your experience with tripadvisor. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had a last minute business trip and rooms in the area were scarce. This Hampton had one room left but when I called to reserve, they informed me that the price of the room had just increased $50 for Friday night and $150 for Saturday night from what I saw online. They knew I was in a bind and took advantage of my situation. I am a frequent business traveler, have been an Honors member for many years, and Hampton has always been my first choice. This trip may have changed my mind. When we arrived to check in to our suite, I asked if there was a bottle of water in the room and they offered to SELL me one! I think if you pay over $200 for a suite they could throw in a bottle of water! The suite was roomy but dated and the tub looked dirty. We also had to use a coat hanger to unclog the bathroom sink. Truly disappointed and rethinking my loyalty to this brand.

• Stayed: November 2013

I apologize if you feel we did not honor an online rate. I did some research and found that the rate you quoted that you found online was for a standard room, not a suite. I approved a discount on your suite at the time you made a reservation. Also, there are times you can get a discounted rate online that is not available if the reservation is made directly through the hotel. For example, with an advance purchase you get a discount. The only requirement is it is done 14 days in advance and it is a non-refundable reservation. Again, I apologize for the confusion on the rates and I certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I chose this hotel for its proximity to Asheland Airport and free shuttle service to the airport, which is available 24/7. Front Desk staff were very efficient, friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well maintained, and the bed was very comfortable. Coin operated laundry was a nice amenity. Buffet breakfast was spare but adequate and free. Ruby Tuesday restaurant a short walk across the parking lot provided great food and service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and my staff was helpful and efficient during your stay. We strive to make sure all of our guest receive the "hamptonality" experience. We appreciate the review you gave us on tripadvisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Good location and very clean. Will saty there again. I would like to see a better breakfast offered. More healthy choices and a bigger selection. Other hotels in the area offer a much better breakfast with the same competative rate. Very friendly staff!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad you found our hotel to be very accommodating to the location you needed and my staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. We strive to provide the best customer service to our guest and show them what "hamptonality" is all about. I am sorry you were not pleased with our breakfast. We are making some changes to the breakfast menu in the coming weeks. Hopefully the new menu will be more suitable to what you are looking for in a Hampton breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again soon.