“Great customer service!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is an exceptionally nice Hampton Inn. We have stayed at the one in Hendersonville a couple times but it was booked. We were in town for a volleyball tournament. Our reservation was messed up. It should've been two double beds but showed up as one and they had us in a king accessible room. They were sold out of two double bed rooms. Our party consisted of myself, my hubs and daughter. They offered a roll-away bed but we were tired and didn't really want to mess with it. The manager on duty then upgraded us to a king suite. The suite was great and we appreciated the great customer service. The hotel is lovely and the breakfast was good with lots of options. The lady working the breakfast was very sweet and accommodating. We will make this our go-to for future trips. Thanks!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I am so sorry that there was a problem with your reservation at check-in but I am glad that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. I hope that all went well with your tournament. Your feedback is so very important to us as it allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. I will definitely share your review with my entire staff. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed here while my wife was having surgery from a local neurosurgeon. The staff knew the reason for my stay and went above their duty to provide the best service around. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great, and coffee was available 24 hours a day. It felt like home to me, and helped make a difficult time in my life a lot easier. I recommend anyone planning to be in the area to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so thankful that we were able to provide you you with accomodations during your wife's surgery. We strive daily to ensure that all of guests feel right at home from the moment they walk through our doors. I am glad that you were able to feel at home and enjoy some of our amenities during a difficult time. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Fletcher, NC. My wife and I were in town to visit friends and see the Biltmore House. We reserved a suite that had a King bedroom, a bathroom with a whirlpool bath for two, and a separate living room/kitchen/dining area. The room was extremely nice and spacious and the price very reasonable. We stayed two nights. The high-speed internet was decent speed. We decided we wanted to watch something on Netflix and it connected and streamed without any problems. Our room was a little far from the elevators, but it wasn't a problem. The hotel staff was very nice. The hot breakfast was nicer than typical continental breakfast. The hot choices included eggs, sausages, oatmeal, grits and waffles. There was also the usual compliment of cereals, muffins, bagels, english muffins, and toast. Beverages included four juices, milk, water, coffees and teas. Incidentally, the breakfast is included in the price of the room. Our only complaint, and we're really not complaining, is the loudness of the plumbing when filling the tub. In order to fill it enough to use as a whirlpool, you have to turn the faucets on all the way. It's very noisy when you do that. I was awakened early one morning by the tub being filled in the suite above us. That was the only sound from inside the hotel we heard. The only sound we heard from outside was a jet flying over but, then again, we were staying in a hotel close to the airport. I mention this because if you sleep lightly this MIGHT be a problem, but I doubt it. All in all a great hotel and we would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. I do apologize that there was an issue with the whirlpool being loud. I have had my Chief Engineer take a look at all of our suites to ensure that we are doing everything possible to curb any noise at all. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is so very important to us. Your feedback allows us to better serve you as well as our other guests. Thank you for recommending us to others. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I arrival at this Hampton in Ashville by accident, my confirmation had given me the incorrect address and i was checked in as a guest with reservation because another guest there had the same last name. When the error was evidently recognized, the Hotel Staff was very gracious in helping me solve my problem as quickly as possible. The front Desk staff was awesome. Jessica, Patrick, Callie was very instrumental in our enjoyable stay stay at teh Hampton i

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I do apologize that there were issues with your arrival and that you were mistakenly checked into the wront hotel. I hope that this did not create too much of an inconvenience for you.I am so glad that the staff was able to get you taken care of and get you situated for the night. Thank you for being our guest and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The young lady at the front desk was very kind. I checked in early and they had a room available so would not have to wait. Plenty of restaurants close to the hotel. It was very accesable from the highway. It was very quiet. The hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable surroundings. I am glad that we were able to accomodate an early checkin for you so you could get some rest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We certainly hope that you will come and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is about a mile from the airport. The front desk staff personally handles your transfer to and from the airport and hotel. You would never believe you are near the airport. There is no noise. While their isn't an abundance of gourmet restaurants, there is certainly some chain restaurants within a short distance that will serve you some good comfort food. The hotel decor is bright, clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to take adavantage of our complimentary airport shuttle. We certainly do not have a lot of noise from the airport and that is absolutely wonderful for our guests. Thank you for your comments regarding our property. We are very proud of our property and our so glad that you chose to stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

It would be much better if they had microwave and regrigerator in each room (many Hamptons do not offer that amenity any more). Very friendly and helpful staff. This area has grown over the past several years and now offers many convenient places to eat and shop. Very convenient to the Asheville Regional Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to experience the hospitality of our staff. We strive daily to ensure that all of our guests are taken care of. This area has certainly expanded in the last couple of years and I hope that you were able to enjoy some of it during your stay with us. Later this year, all of our rooms will have micro-fridges installed. None of our rooms will have microwaves but we do have one located in our breakfast area that we will be more than happy to allow our guests to use. Your feedback is so very important to us. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!