“ask if they have all ammenities”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
“ask if they have all ammenities”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

it was in a good area close to Ashville . Also had restaurants close with some shopping also close. The breakfast bar was also very good with many choices . The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were not open so it was a disappointment make sure you see before hand that everything is open and that they have it before you check in.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank davidsJ9359FZ
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay with. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are provided with clean and comfortable surroundings. I am terribly sorry that our pool and whirlpool were down for yearly maintenance during the time you were here. It is now up and running and I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again so you can enjoy our pool and whirlpool. We truly value your feedback. It is vital to our success. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel property is very well managed and the staff that work at the hotel are OUTSTANDING. There are some excellent restaurants nearby and shopping opportunities. I am not going to count the characters again. Hopefully, this will get my review over the 200 characters required for posting.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are certainly grateful for the kind words and I will ensure that I share your review with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were here on business and spent two nights here. We were greeted at the front desk and were advised that everything we had requested was already in the room. The check in was quick and the clerk was very helpful. Later in the evening, we went to the lobby to get some tea. The hot water was not hot but I assumed we could heat it in the room's microwave. Unfortunately, our room didn't have a microwave. I went back to the lobby and was told that I had to pay attention to the details of my reservation because only suites there had microwaves. However, the Manager unlocked the kitchen area and got me two cups of very hot water and fresh teabags. She advised me that the thermoses in the lobby were scheduled for replacement soon. The next day, we returned from our business meeting and discovered that none of our key card worked in our door. We never found out the problem, but the desk clerk quickly created two new key cards for me.
As for the room, it was spotlessly clean and everything worked fine. The bed was very comfortable and the heating and air conditioning system worked fine.
The breakfast was hot and fresh and the kitchen employee was very cheerful and helpful. We found everything we wanted and the breakfasts helped us get ready for the day.
Overall, this is a very nice hotel to stay in and staff were consistently cheerful and helpful. The lobby was inviting and the fire in the fireplace was very welcome on a cold and rainy day!

Room Tip: Ask for the odd numbered rooms. The trees offer complete privacy!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank billparker105
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay with us. I love the title "Great Staff:" Everyone here works diligently to ensure that our guests are taken care of. I do apologize that you experienced issues with your keys. I am glad to hear that we were able to rectify the situation in a timely manner. We would love for you to be able to experience one of our spacious suties on your next visit so that you may enjoy all of the comforts of home. I do hope that you were not inconvenienced by not having a microwave in your room and I do apologize that the hot water was not at the correct temperature.. These issues have been addressed to ensure that they do not happen again. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.
Horton, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This Hampton was well appointed in both lobby and rooms. Close to the Airport and the Agricultural center. Easy access to Biltmore without being in the center of a city. Staff was friendly and helpful. Also, they made sure everything was to our liking within 3 hours of arrival so that any needs were taken care of quickly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am glad that you chose our conveniently located hotel for your accommodations. We strive daily to ensure that all of guests are being taken care of even prior to them walking in the doors. Your business is so very important to us and we thank you for being our guest. I hope that you will come and stay wtih us again in the near future.
Bedford, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This place was clean and friendly as is expected with Hampton -- within a few miles of the Biltmore and close to places to eat and a movie theater the next stop up the interstate. We rented a suite and were pleased with the room except for the pull out bed in the sofa. We would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites. We strive daily to ensure that all of guests have a wonderful experience here at our hotel. Our hotel is definitely conveniently located to many of the area attractions. I do hope that you were able to enjoy some of them during your stay. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again when you travel back to the area. Thank you for being our guest!
mt holly, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The stay at the Hampton Inn is always relaxing and enjoyable. The line of work I do is sometimes very hard ,and when you come back to your room and people greet you freindly ,and the room is cool or warm when you need it to be, makes for a nice stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to make every guest feel right at home from the minute they walk through our front doors. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thougths with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest and for allowing us to provide you with a clean, comfortable room.
Reviewed 29 March 2014

this Hampton Inn's complimentary shuttle service was tops in my book and the staff were extremely accomodating. From timely airport pickup to complimentary service to nearby restaurants and shopping; this is what really keeps me coming back to Hampton Inn....service is tops!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Eleanor G
I am thrilled to hear you were able to experience our shuttle service. My staff and I love to take care of our guests and make them feel right at home. We truly thank you for being our guest and hope that you will come back and stay with again in the near future. Thank you so much for the kind words. I will be sure to share them with my entire team.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!