Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
ComfortInn
US$91
US$76
ClarionHotels
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$122
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$73
EconoLodge
US$95
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotwire.com
US$245
All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubbreakfast staffbusiness tripwe've stayedthe breakfast areaking suiteclean roomsexcellent stayup to dateone night staynice room
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Sorry to report my party had 2 rooms booked but couldn't stay there. After we checked in we went to our rooms and both had some sort of odor. We went down to the front desk and changed the rooms but the next room was similar. They do accept service dogs only but it seemed like that sort of smell. They were very gracious and didn't charge us for the rooms. We immediately booked another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Excellent accommodations for the business traveler-internet access in rooms, sturdy table for work, working alarm clock, plenty of hot water and towels, hot breakfast items including eggs and waffles, convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and interstate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we offer. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

it was in a good area close to Ashville . Also had restaurants close with some shopping also close. The breakfast bar was also very good with many choices . The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were not open so it was a disappointment make sure you see before hand that everything is open and that they have it before you check in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank davidsJ9359FZ

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay with. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are provided with clean and comfortable surroundings. I am terribly sorry that our pool and whirlpool were down for yearly maintenance during the time you were here. It is now up and running and I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again so you can enjoy our pool and whirlpool. We truly value your feedback. It is vital to our success. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel property is very well managed and the staff that work at the hotel are OUTSTANDING. There are some excellent restaurants nearby and shopping opportunities. I am not going to count the characters again. Hopefully, this will get my review over the 200 characters required for posting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are certainly grateful for the kind words and I will ensure that I share your review with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were here on business and spent two nights here. We were greeted at the front desk and were advised that everything we had requested was already in the room. The check in was quick and the clerk was very helpful. Later in the evening, we went to the lobby to get some tea. The hot water was not hot but I assumed we could heat it in the room's microwave. Unfortunately, our room didn't have a microwave. I went back to the lobby and was told that I had to pay attention to the details of my reservation because only suites there had microwaves. However, the Manager unlocked the kitchen area and got me two cups of very hot water and fresh teabags. She advised me that the thermoses in the lobby were scheduled for replacement soon. The next day, we returned from our business meeting and discovered that none of our key card worked in our door. We never found out the problem, but the desk clerk quickly created two new key cards for me.
As for the room, it was spotlessly clean and everything worked fine. The bed was very comfortable and the heating and air conditioning system worked fine.
The breakfast was hot and fresh and the kitchen employee was very cheerful and helpful. We found everything we wanted and the breakfasts helped us get ready for the day.
Overall, this is a very nice hotel to stay in and staff were consistently cheerful and helpful. The lobby was inviting and the fire in the fireplace was very welcome on a cold and rainy day!

Room Tip: Ask for the odd numbered rooms. The trees offer complete privacy!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank billparker105

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay with us. I love the title "Great Staff:" Everyone here works diligently to ensure that our guests are taken care of. I do apologize that you experienced issues with your keys. I am glad to hear that we were able to rectify the situation in a timely manner. We would love for you to be able to experience one of our spacious suties on your next visit so that you may enjoy all of the comforts of home. I do hope that you were not inconvenienced by not having a microwave in your room and I do apologize that the hot water was not at the correct temperature.. These issues have been addressed to ensure that they do not happen again. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.