“Very Clean, Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
“Very Clean, Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for one night and were very impressed. The front desk clerk was very nice. Our room was very clean and had plenty of room for my husband, our son and me. Internet was quick and easy to access. It's also convenient to a lot of shopping and restaurants. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. It is so vital to our success. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we offer such as the wireless internet. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed at this location for a night on our way to the beach, and we were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and our children loved the pool and hot-tub.

The best part by far was the hot breakfast - we have eaten a lot of complimentary breakfasts over the years and this was by far the best.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your overnight stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable surroundings. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad that your children were able to have some quality pool and hot-tub time and that all of you were able to enjoy our wonderful hot breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well we are doing.
Oklahoma City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great Hotel. Nice People. Great Location in relation to the airport. The breakfast was good. The internet was fast. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable. All in all it was a good stay. I really like staying at Hampton Inn's. They are always nice and pleasant people.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for being our guest and truly hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand.
Toms River, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Sorry to report my party had 2 rooms booked but couldn't stay there. After we checked in we went to our rooms and both had some sort of odor. We went down to the front desk and changed the rooms but the next room was similar. They do accept service dogs only but it seemed like that sort of smell. They were very gracious and didn't charge us for the rooms. We immediately booked another hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.
raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Excellent accommodations for the business traveler-internet access in rooms, sturdy table for work, working alarm clock, plenty of hot water and towels, hot breakfast items including eggs and waffles, convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and interstate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we offer. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

it was in a good area close to Ashville . Also had restaurants close with some shopping also close. The breakfast bar was also very good with many choices . The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were not open so it was a disappointment make sure you see before hand that everything is open and that they have it before you check in.

1 Thank davidsJ9359FZ
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay with. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are provided with clean and comfortable surroundings. I am terribly sorry that our pool and whirlpool were down for yearly maintenance during the time you were here. It is now up and running and I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again so you can enjoy our pool and whirlpool. We truly value your feedback. It is vital to our success. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel property is very well managed and the staff that work at the hotel are OUTSTANDING. There are some excellent restaurants nearby and shopping opportunities. I am not going to count the characters again. Hopefully, this will get my review over the 200 characters required for posting.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are certainly grateful for the kind words and I will ensure that I share your review with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#4 of 7 in Fletcher
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!