“You'll love the stay!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
New Cumberland, United States
“You'll love the stay!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We used an adjoining suite, with a 2 bed room. This gave our family a gathering plae to talk, snack, and just be together, with seperate, but 'next door' sleeping quarters for our two teen daughters. Kitchen was great! Fridge for left overs, cold drinks, and a freezer for ice cream! It's almost like home, we had our 'own' rooms!

1 Thank Richard G
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites with an ajoining 2 double bed. It is good to hear that you were able to just kick back and relax and enjoy some family time. We strive daily to ensure that every guest that comes through our doors are made to feel right at home. I am so glad to hear that you felt that way. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was lovely in every way. The rooms were nicely updated, elegant atmosphere and clean. The lobby was nice as well. Parking was ample, location convenient and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled to read your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. We are so very proud of our property and are glad that you were able to stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon. I will make sure that I share your review with my staff. Thank you for the feedback.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for one night and were very impressed. The front desk clerk was very nice. Our room was very clean and had plenty of room for my husband, our son and me. Internet was quick and easy to access. It's also convenient to a lot of shopping and restaurants. We will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. It is so vital to our success. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we offer such as the wireless internet. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for being our guest.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed at this location for a night on our way to the beach, and we were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Everything was very clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and our children loved the pool and hot-tub.

The best part by far was the hot breakfast - we have eaten a lot of complimentary breakfasts over the years and this was by far the best.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your overnight stay. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable surroundings. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad that your children were able to have some quality pool and hot-tub time and that all of you were able to enjoy our wonderful hot breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well we are doing.
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great Hotel. Nice People. Great Location in relation to the airport. The breakfast was good. The internet was fast. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable. All in all it was a good stay. I really like staying at Hampton Inn's. They are always nice and pleasant people.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for being our guest and truly hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand.
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Sorry to report my party had 2 rooms booked but couldn't stay there. After we checked in we went to our rooms and both had some sort of odor. We went down to the front desk and changed the rooms but the next room was similar. They do accept service dogs only but it seemed like that sort of smell. They were very gracious and didn't charge us for the rooms. We immediately booked another hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the odor you encountered during your stay, and we’re taking steps to make sure it won’t happen again. We know that travel can be stressful, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.
raleigh, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Excellent accommodations for the business traveler-internet access in rooms, sturdy table for work, working alarm clock, plenty of hot water and towels, hot breakfast items including eggs and waffles, convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and interstate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities that we offer. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!