“nice clean hotel”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Raleigh, North Carolina
“nice clean hotel”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a nice clean hotel. The staff was nice and the beds are really excellent. We slept well. It was quiet even though the highway is close by. This hotel is certainly one of the better ones in the area. The cleaning staff was considerate and helpful also.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms. I am so glad that you were able to get a good nights rest. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Looking forward to you staying with us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Staying at this location makes everything available within minutes- if your want to see a baseball game- the Asheville Tourists in the oldest minor league stadium in the counrty. Eat some great food- 12 Bones Ribs-Biltmore Square Restaurnats- Historical inns- Grove park- the view of Asheville at night is magnificent. Hiking-rafting- ride the zipline- kayaking boating-need I go on . The access to outdoor activities is unlimited. And of course the North Carolina Crafts. All within easy access. Finally most important the STAFF is friendly and wonderful- rent a suite- kick back and ENJOY the mountains is style. Or hang out and enjoy the mountains in the pool for a few hours. This hotel has it all.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I hope that you were able to enjoy some of the attractions you listed during your stay. We are truly gratefule for your kind words. We strive daily to provide our guests with over the top hospitality! Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Rome, Ga
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This particular hotel was exactly what I needed…family, food, events and activities were all convenient. I always try to stay in Hampton whenever I just need a hotel. Enjoyed the friendly staff, breakfast, pool, hot tub, comfortable beds, cleanliness and again location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly value your feedback. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand. I am glad that you were able to just relax and enjoy all that is around you. I certainly look forward to having you stay with again in the near future. Thank you for being our guest.
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We generally stay at Hamptons but this 1 didn't really have what it takes. It of course has the great beds, linens and pillows as all Hamptons have so that is pretty much a gimme but the front desk was a little annoying. We stayed here before going on to the Blue Ridge and I needed laundry facilities. We were riding our motorcycles and it was laundry night. Asked if they had laundry facilities when I booked and that was confirmed but upon arrival they had no quarters. What's that??? She told us maybe the little store down the road would have some it took him 2 stops to get enough quarters for 2 loads w/d! Unacceptable Hampton! And no I don't carry 32 quarters for each time we needed to do laundry! Anyway, this was not my favorite hampton visit! Though as of June 2014 they have smoking rooms so koodoos to hampton/hilton for maintaining a comfortable room for us.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so terribly sorry that we were not able to provide you with the services you needed. I can assure you that I have addressed this issue with my staff so that it does not happen again. I apologize that we fell short in providing you with over the top hospitality. Thank you for your feedback. It is so very vital to the success of our business. Thank you for being our guest and I do hope that you will come back and see us in the near future to give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Unplanned stay ... an automobile accident earlier in the evening in a small town nearby, & 5 hours in the local hospital ED left me exhausted & hurting, as I found this hotel after 1:00 a.m. and unwilling to attempt to drive another 4 hours to reach home. I must have really looked (neck collar), & sounded pitiful, near tears, and the lady at the registration desk couldn't have been nicer. She found an excellent rate for a king-sized room, and recruited a security person to help unload my car so I didn't have to life anything. He, too, was wonderfully kind, getting everything into the room, setting up my suitcase for ease of finding things inside, and even noted that the A/C needed to be set lower for me, as I was still experiencing chills from the shock of the accident.

The room itself was clean & comfortable; I was relieved to get a long, hot, soothing shower, then crawl into the bed. I slept well, if not as long as i'd have liked (pain medicine wore off, I think). Breakfast was excellent, and the young lady keeping things stocked was friendly and helpful. Returning to the room, I took another hot shower, then had a quiet* space to call the insurance company to file a claim.

The only "complaint/suggestion" I would make: one of the housekeeping people on the hall tapped gently on doors, saying "housekeeping" ...*another for some unknown reason periodically YELLED "laundry"! I had a do not disturb sign on my door, and did notice a couple of others when I went down for breakfast.

But, overall, the kindness shown me upon arrival, and when I checked out helped make a difficult evening/night much, much better.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for the kind words you expressed in this review. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you so you could get a good nights rest. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are taken care of from the time they walk through the door. I do hate that our day to day housekeeping activiites may have disturbed you. As a safety and secuirty precaution, we require our staff to knock on guest doors and announce themselves before entering any of the guest rooms. They must also announce that they are sending laundry down the chute so that the laundry workers or anyone else in that area can move out of the way so they are not harmed or injured. These are just precautionary steps we take to ensure the safety of our employees and guests. I hope that you are doing better and are back at 100%. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you will be able to stay with us again on better circumstances.
Augusta, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel near Asheville NC. The room decor is slightly dated, but it's extremely clean and well maintained. The staff members are outstanding. The price fluctuates on weekends or during specific seasons, but remember you get a good breakfast and excellent beds, so it's worth any extra charges. There are a number of local places to eat, some within walking distance, plus several shopping centers. You are 15 minutes away from the parkway and near the airport, but the rooms are quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our property and staff. My staff and I take great pride in our property and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms an over the top hospitality. Beginning in August, we will start updating our rooms with some new and fabulous amenities. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again. I am sure that you will love all of our upcoming changes. We are looking to have the hotel completed by the end of the year. Thank you for taking the time to share your thougths with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Cumberland, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We used an adjoining suite, with a 2 bed room. This gave our family a gathering plae to talk, snack, and just be together, with seperate, but 'next door' sleeping quarters for our two teen daughters. Kitchen was great! Fridge for left overs, cold drinks, and a freezer for ice cream! It's almost like home, we had our 'own' rooms!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Richard G
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious suites with an ajoining 2 double bed. It is good to hear that you were able to just kick back and relax and enjoy some family time. We strive daily to ensure that every guest that comes through our doors are made to feel right at home. I am so glad to hear that you felt that way. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!