“Overpriced”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed 4 August 2014

$158 a night for an Hampton inn in not so excellent conditions is a little to much.
Rooms a big and the restrooms as well. The pillows seemed to be filled with rubber and were to stiff. The room was clean but with stains on carpet and chairs. Th condition of the carpet in the corridors are not the best either.
The lobby looks new and the breakfast area is decent. Breakfast was poor and with limited options.
Internet connection was working fine even if the hotel seemed full.
The check in experience was not the best at all.
The hotel is close to few restaurant and just off the highway, so location is definitely the biggest plus for this otherwise overpriced hotel

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Internet connection was working fine even if the hotel seemed full.
The check in experience was not the best at all.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay with us. I am excited to tell you that we are currently under renovation to upgrade our rooms. With this renovation, we will be able to provide our guests with quite a few new amenities as well as new carpet in rooms and corridors. I do hate that you did not enjoy our breakfast. I would love to get feedback from you on what items could be added to make it better. I would also like to get more detailed information regarding your check-in experience. You can contact me at the hotel directly. Your feedback is vital to our success and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to talk. We are adamant about using every opportunity we can to better ourselves. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. I look foward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel was very over priced for the quality of the facility. I consider I was "gouged" by the price. As if the week day rate wasn't high enough, they increased the price for Friday night. I would definitely look for another property if I ever need to visit this area in the future.

1  Thank Barbara F
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

I appreciate your honest feedback regarding our property. I apologize for for any miscommunication regarding our rates. We strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel has everything a treveler needs. Rooms were very nice, breakfast was as expected, lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. I stayed here for a 2 night business trip and the room had nice internet service, complimentary. Staff was easy to work with, com puters in the lobby for priting boarding passes. Nice view from my room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff strives hard to provide the best possible service to each and everyone of our guests. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Quick overnight business trip at another Hampton Inn. However, after having stayed at many Hampton Inns over the last 15 plus years, I can say that this Hampton stands out as one of the best. The Asheville location lives up to the normal high Hampton standards, but at the same time, has been able to create a look and feel that is a little more unique to it's own location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand. I am so grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your most recent stay. We are fortunate to be able to add a little Asheville flair to our hotel and are so glad that you enjoyed it. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Beautiful, convenient location. Very helpful and personable staff. Typical Hampton quality. The A/C needs servicing in room 225. A small fridge would be a nice amenity. Overall, our family was satisfied and we would return to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review about your most recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you had an issue with the heating/cooling unit in your room. I can assure you that my maintenance team is right on top getting that fixed. I do hope that you were not inconvenienced by this during your stay. I hope that you definitely come back and see us. We are currently under renovation which will allow us to provide each and every guest room with a small refrigerator. At the current time, we do have our spacious suites which do have a full kitchentte We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Beautiful Hampton Inn close to restaurants, the airport and ABC store. Excellent staff and even has a nice pool. Great breakfast. Travelers will love this place. Also close by is Target, Lowes, Dick's Sporting Goods and within walking distance to Ruby Tuesday's, McDonalds and Arby's.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review. My staff and I take pride in ensuring that our guests feel right at home from the minute they walk through the doors. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some time at our pool as well as our breakfast. I truly appreciate your feedback. It is so vital to our success. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again in near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a nice clean hotel. The staff was nice and the beds are really excellent. We slept well. It was quiet even though the highway is close by. This hotel is certainly one of the better ones in the area. The cleaning staff was considerate and helpful also.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms. I am so glad that you were able to get a good nights rest. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Looking forward to you staying with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#4 of 7 in Fletcher

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!