“Nice location good rooms.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Blandon, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice location good rooms.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Renovation is complete. Family spent two nights. Rooms were clean and beds extremely comfortable. Hotel was pleasant and cooperative. We had no problems. The breakfast was good and satisfying; kept the family going a long time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were able to start the day off right with our wonderful hot breakfast. I am truly glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you visit us again and experience our new rooms. We will have some up and running later this month. Thank you for being our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Marana, Arizona
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We rented two rooms for the labor day weekend and even thought the top two floors were under repair there was minimal inconvenience to the rest of the hotel. The room2 were very good, clean and comfortable. The lobby was spacious with plenty of seating and the complimentary breakfast was good but not great.
The only complaint I have is that the breakfast meats all tasted as though they had been sitting in water for about a week before they warmed them up.

Room Tip: Select a room away from the elevator and away from the ice machine.
1 Thank Joseph T
I am glad that you chose to spend the Labor Day weekend with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I hate to hear that our breakfast did not exceed your expectations. I will certainly take a look into the meats we serve to see what is going on. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I truly appreciate. I hope that you will come and see us in the near future.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff, big clean room and very comfortable bed! Also a free shuttle! Breakfast was great. I would stay here again! Very close to airport. Dining and shopping nearby. No movie theatre close. We can always count on Hampton for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank T L
Thank you for being our guest. We take pride in service our guests with best customer service possible. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with again very soon. Just for future reference in case you want to catch a movie the next time you are in town, there is a movie theatre just 3 miles from us at the next exit. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. We look forward to seeing you soon.
chapel Hill, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Our stay was challenging due to the process during their upgrade but the front desk was remarkable. Our stay was very good due to their efforts. The facility was otherwise clean and well cared for in every respect. Our visit went very well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for being our guest while we make our hotel even better. We are so excited about the changes that are taking place and hope that you will return once we have completed everything. I do apologize for any inconvenience our renovation may have caused you. I am glad that to know that my amazing team was able to make it worth your while. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We are great fans of Hampton Inns and Suites because we have always had such great experinces we did not have reservations We were pretty stiff from travelling and they were so friendly and helpful getting us checked in quickly as well as having some yummy cookies at the front desk which was just that extra something-
The room was spacious,quiet,bed comfortable-multi pillow choices We were ready to eat shortly after we checked in so we just went up the hill from the hotel to the restaurant there

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you go to enjoy some of our wonderful cookies. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This would be a standard Hampton Inn offering with spacious rooms and a comfortable bed.

The guy who collected us from Asheville Airport and checked us in was great. Super friendly and really helpful.

That unfortunately is where the good stuff ends.

The hotel in undergoing what would appear to be a major renovation programme. Deafening drilling and grinding starts at 08.30 in the morning and continues literally all day. My colleague and I are both pilots and we stayed here on a 'rest day'. Because of the noise, getting any kind of rest was virtually impossible and we would have been less fatigued had we not had a day off.

I called reception to complain and the receptionist gave the impression that she couldn't really have cared any less.

This would be a perfectly reasonable hotel, but I would advise staying WELL clear until. The renovation works are complete (review written August 12th 2014).

Room Tip: Do not stay here until the renovation works are complete.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Julian S
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us regarding your recent stay. I do hate that you were inconvenienced by our renovation that is taking place. We are upgrading our 5th floor at the current time. I am so sorry that you were not able to rest while you were here with us. We do stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guranatee which is why we extended it to you immediately. We do our best to keep our guest informed of our renovation by placing a booking message online, notices in every guest room, and signage throughout the hotel. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again once our renovation is complete.
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great Hampton Inn & Suites in Asheville. Complimentary breakfast was great. Staff was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. They were very attentive to our needs and requests. Location very convenient off the interstate. Easy on/off access and just about a mile from the airport. Made for a later check out for check in at the airport.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We strive daily to ensure that our guests feel right at home from the minute they walk through the door. We hope that you will come back and see and us again soon. Thank you again for the kind words. I will be sure to share them with my staff. Thank you for being our guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!