We stayed here in Feb '05 on our trip to the Biltmore Estate. We didn't know where we were going to stay in Asheville, got off at an exit and saw The Hampton and picked it. This was the BEST "stop off the interstate" hotels we have ever stayed in! The lobby is so lovely! It looks like a room out of the Biltmore Estate. Our suite was excellent. The living room & kitchen areas were large and well decorated. It had tv, sofa w/ pull out bed, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. The bedroom was spacous and very clean. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi tub. We had a nice view of the moutains and it was very pretty in the morning w/ the sunrise. Breakfast in the morning was good, but I enjoyed sitting in the dinning area! It was so nice! The staff was very friendly, giving us directions, etc. The whole hotel is very clean and well worth the money. This is one of the nicest places I have stayed and I would stay here again on another trip to Biltmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The richly furnished and elegant Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport is already anticipating your stay with us. We are perfectly and conveniently located between the quaint and historic cities of Hendersonville and Asheville, and less than 1 mile from the Asheville Regional Airport. We are also close and convenient to all of the area's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are also your perfect hotel if you are looking to enjoy some of the area's popular outdoor choices, such as Chimney Rock Park, the stunning beauty of Brevard's waterfalls, or the area's best hiking and biking trails. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 40" HD flat-screen televisions. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated outdoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa, or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor(R) equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. We also offer complimentary airport transportation around the clock and a 5 mile shuttle, taking you to some of the area's finest dining and shoping, including the new and luxurious Biltmore Park Town Square. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn and Suites(R) I-26/Asheville Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Airport Hotel Fletcher
- Hampton Inn And Suites Asheville Airport
- Hampton Inn Fletcher
- Fletcher Hampton Inn