“One of the Best Hampton Inns I've Stayed At” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Bala Cynwyd, PA
“One of the Best Hampton Inns I've Stayed At”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2009

This is an outstanding hotel. We had a suite which had a dishwasher, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator, garbage disposal, utensils and dishes. We had a Jacuzzi in the bathroom. The location was right along I-26, which gave us an easy shot to the Biltmore Mansion. The only thing I would complain about is the breakfast, which, though good, was not quite as good as other Hampton Inns I've stayed at. They rely on a number of microwavable dishes which are only fair tasting, whereas other Hamptons offer you unlimited eggs or sausage or something similar. We thoroughly enjoyed our two-night stay here.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank iamzorba

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

This was my second stay at this hotel. We took the kids to see Biltmore Estate. This hotel is immaculate, the lobby is beautiful, the rooms are very nice and CLEAN! We stayed in a suite the first time VERY nice a regular room this last time also VERY nice (although I recommend the suite). The staff is always very nice and helpful, paper delivered to your door, courtesy call after you check in to make sure everything is O.K., the free breakfast is great, some resteraunts in walking distance (chili's, ruby tuesday, etc.),also love the FREE in room internet. I have nothing bad to say about this stay or last stay. Highly recommend. I have stayed at some high priced Hiltons that this hotel would put to shame.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Doc1199
South Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2009

After dring 13 hours to bring our kids to sleepaway camp near Fletcher/Asheville, this hotel was a wonderful stop for our one night. The beds were super comfy with nice soft high end linens and a pillow top mattress. The front desk staff, especially Crystal, was super friendly and helped find us a fun place to eat dinner. The hotel was quiet and restful. The continental breakfast that was included was self-served in a very pleasant environment. Included make-your-own- waffles, a nice selection of cereals, danish, whole and cut up fruits, juices and some hot entree/microwave options. The coffee was tasty. It was clean, fresh and relative new property. Well worth the nights stay.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Lilyles46
FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2009

Spent 2 nights here on a business trip, I was very surprised by this hotel, beautiful lobby area with a GREAT free breakfast buffet in the morning, very friendly staff, rooms were very comfy, loved the bed! Nice flatscreen TV in the room, bathroom was very nice. Not what i expected at all when i pulled up!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Sdog2012
Murphy, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2009

I find that Hampton Inns are consistently a good place to stay but this one was better than most. The location is easy to get to shopping, the mountains, and good restaurants. The room was nicely appointed , and very clean (the bed and bedding was like snuggling into a cloud). The pool, whirlpool, and sauna areas were inviting and clean . The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and they made me feel welcome. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends and family. It was a great place for my weekend adventure.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank katchapel
asheville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2009

Family and I were here on a vacation to visit family and were using our reward points. We had one night here and several across the road at holiday inn. after one night at the holiday inn we kept that room because it was free and came bach across here and bought four more nights here-no reward points. The hotel referenced above really offers no amenities whatsoever and the staff, while friendly enough, were not nearly as pleasant and ready to please. The staff here is all English speaking which while not in all positions necessary, is a plus. Even the teenagers were anxious to get back here before the first night across the street was over.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank ppatters2
true7, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 13 May 2009
It is great to hear of your experience. Thank you for being our guest and we hope you find a chance to visit again soon.
Gainesville, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2008

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn while attending a wedding at nearby Luther Ridge complex. The lobby was gorgeous...much nicer than the usual Hampton Inn.(And we've stayed in many) The rooms were clean and comfortable and very quiet considering we were right next to the elevator and ice machine/vending room.

My son, Alex....who is 8 yrs. old going on 20....is a very social creature and immediately introduced himself to the front desk person, Nikki. She was very patient with his inquiries and before the first evening was over, they were fast friends! The cookies were a nice touch too! Thank you so much, Nikki!!

After Nikki's shift ended the next day, he introduced himself to Henry and the story was the same. EVERY member of the hotel staff went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. We even had an issue with my grandmother needing yogurt late in the evening to take some medication and Henry made sure she had everything she needed. (He had nursing experience from a previous job and knew exactly how to handle our situation. It was such a relief to have his assistance to put my grandmother at ease. Thanks again, Henry!!)

I did not get the name of the wonderful lady who manned the breakfast area, but she did a beautiful job as well. Everything was beautifully displayed and very clean. My son loved being able to fix his own french toast .
I very highly recommend this Hampton Inn if you are in the Asheville area. I understand that it is minutes from the airport as well.
I look forward to staying there again the next time I am anywhere near there and I will recommend it to all my friends and family.
Thanks again everyone!! Job well done!!!
Kimberly C. Myers
mom of Alex Myers
Gainesville, Ga.

• Liked — Friendly, helpful staff and clean accomodations
  • Disliked — Had no complaints
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank kcmyers
true7, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, 26 March 2009
Thank you so much for your warm comments. I will share this with my team with pats on the back for the job well done. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Troy Ferguson - General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!