“Reviews were correct” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Reviews were correct”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Chose this hotel based on price, location and reviews. Very impressed! I'm disabled and really liked the grab bars and no slip surface of bathtub. Bed very comfortable. Staff was very friendly at front desk and in breakfast buffet. Buffet was well stocked and fresh. Usual fare, but seating was roomy and pleasant, looking out into indoor pool area. Didn't use pool, but looked nice. Travel to area frequently, will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Had choice of 2nd or 3rd floors. Front desk recommended 3rd. Very quiet, even though our room was...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Tarheel68-13

Thank you for your comments about your recent visit with us. I’m happy to hear the staff was friendly. Please stop by again soon and hopefully you will have the chance to enjoy our pool area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Owensboro, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Dropping our daughter off for summer camp, this was a great place to stay.
The hotel was just a up the road from her camp. They have a very nice workout room with two treadmills with tvs, stepper, and good weights. They have a pool and hot tub, which we did not use. The breakfast was perfect and quick. Hot foods, cereals, yogurt ,but not Greek:( and no fruit.
In general, a great value for a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Myromy

Thank you for visiting the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. We are centrally located to many of the summer camps in the area. I am sorry to hear you missed the fresh fruit on the breakfast buffet. I hope you will stop in again when picking your daughter up from summer camp.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Quick access to Biltmore, NC Arboretum, Asheville. New carpeting throughout, very clean, excellent service. Nicely appointed rooms, very fresh and clean bedding. Nice pool and whirlpool. Free continental breakfast tasted better than many motel chains. Saturday night rate was higher than I preferred, Sunday and Monday rate reasonable for the experience.

• Stayed July 2013
Dianne234

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent visit with us. I am pleased to hear that everything was clean and fresh during your visit. The indoor heated pool and spa is a great place to relax and unwind. I hope you will stop by again soon for a visit.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple times now, and this is the ONLY place I'll stay in the area. This hotel was just beautifully renovated. When I am here, I work in Hendersonville, and this hotel is worth the 20+ minute drive past 8 other hotels (and the average of 2 cops on I-26... watch yourself). The staff takes a personal interest in each guest to ensure a comfortable stay. Just two stays and the front desk addresses me by name. I work during the night and they remembered this upon check in and also gave me my same room number, which is on the back side of the hotel away from other guests so that I have a quiet stay. The indoor pool and hot tub are fabulous. The breakfast was open extra early for guests leaving on an early flight and open late for those that like to sleep in. I believe the hours were 5AM-10AM... This is unheard of in the "free breakfast hotel" industry. I'm sure they have this for the many flight crew I saw staying here. The wireless internet met my needs and the business center has two efficient computers. The only downside was this hotel was a little pricey comparative to the area, but 'you get what you pay for', so I am not complaining. It looked like there were a lot of cars in the parking lot, but there is a rental car facility on site, so don't let that fool you. If you are flying, the tiny AVL airport is right across the street within walking distance; I do believe they provide a shuttle. This exit has everything you need, with plenty of shopping and restaurants across the highway. Just don't go to the BP next door. If you want dinner I recommend you skip all the nearby chains and take the 15 minute drive to Arden and eat at the Tupelo Honey Cafe. You won't go wrong there. I hope to be back in the area again soon!

Room Tip: Even though the hotel is across the street from the hotel, you cannot hear the planes (Not in flight...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Hippo5
Thank you for your recent visit to the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. I’m pleased to hear that you had a great experience during your visit. Our breakfast hours are extended so that our early morning guest can enjoy it before their departure. I will share your kind comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Fletcher for a business trip. I am pleased to say that the Fairfield is clean and boasts a bountiful continental breakfast and spacious rooms. The hotel even has a large indoor pool. The location is convenient to both the interstate and the Asheville Regional Airport. Nice stay, good rate and great service!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Cidgirl01
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and our complimentary hot breakfast. The large indoor pool and spa is a great place to relax. Our staff enjoys hearing comments about their service and I will share yours with them. Please stop by and see us again soon!
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We spent two nights at this motel and have no complaints. Even though its across the street from the Airport we heard no noise. Had two rooms and no problems with either room, nice indoor pool, and the breakfast (gravy, biscuits,eggs and sausage) was really good. Very friendly staff especially the staff cleaning the breakfast area. We will book this motel again on our next trip to Ashville.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Rchristo
Thank you for visiting the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your two rooms and breakfast. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kodak, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

Visited Asheville NC for a three day two night vacation and am sure glad we stayed here. The hotel staff make an extra effort to take care of their guests. Our king-size bed room seemed large, and was very clean especially the bathroom. Coffee, Tea, and hot water were available in the lobby 24/7. The breakfast was high class with hot: scrambled eggs, sausage patty, biscuits & gravy, and make-your-own waffles ALSO English muffins, bagels, mini muffins, fruit, yogurt, milk, cereal, orange juice, and apple juice. Warm fireplace in the lobby with internet access station and printer available. There is also a small snack store, and a very nice indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Kard38
Thank you for your kind review. I’m glad to hear that our staff took the extra effort to make your stay enjoyable. If your travels bring you back to the Asheville area please stop by again to enjoy a seat by our fireplace.
Tom O’Neal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Been to Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport? Share your experiences!