Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksolid choiceroom was cleanroll away bedcheese omeletsanswered the phonelarge indoor pooldepending on traffictypical fairfieldrental carpancake machinequick triprestaurants in the areastory hotellocated directlyyogurtking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was a great room. Nice pool that my son took full advantage of in the morning. It was a last minute trip and we were not disappoint. The breakfast was very well done and the staff at the desk and housekeeping were very nice and accommodating. I just wish we would have booked two nights instead of one. Great location...close enough to Asheville. We parked at visitor center and took the trolley around town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have personally stayed at this hotel for business. Now that I live in Asheville, I book my out of town guests here as well. All my guests have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. It may not look like much from the outside, but It is clean and comfortable. It also does not have much road noise at all. A restaurant/cafeteria right across the street is very convenient and it is directly across form the Airport. I stayed here with my golf buddies recently and we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Erik B
Thank you for sharing you recent experiences with us. We hope that you will continue to use our property for your future lodging needs. I would also like to welcome you to Asheville. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon.
Tom O’Neal

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The staff was great. The facility was OK, not great, but OK. I have stayed in worse looking Fairfield Inns in the last two years.

But many details were lacking. No extra plugs in our suite room. I travel with power bars and multiple extension cords, but if you don't lug that stuff around, then you can to plug in a computer and charge your phone and little else in the next room. If you pay for a suite, you won't find a single easily accessible plug anywhere near the bed. (I am ruling out removing the mattress or the dresser with the television on it.)

The wifi was slow and iffy. Of course they had advertised 'Free High-speed Wifi.' But if you wanted something that would download emails or open sites without a wait, then you had to pay another $5 a day. Natch! It's a Marriott. Up-charges abound!

I stayed here because I have a lot of Marriott points and travel extensively. But I will be looking for another option next time I am in the Fletcher NC area. Even if I have to drive a bit more.

Room Tip: Bring a hotspot and lots of extension cords.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

J B
Thank your sharing your comments regarding your stay with the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. We value your comments and will look into ways to solve the shortage of plugs near the bed in the suite sleeping area. We thank once again your for your visit and appreciate you sharing your experience with us.
Tom O’Neal

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We are Elite Gold members of Marriott and checked into this hotel over the weekend. The hotel is a level 4 and it certainly doesn't appear that way. We were greeted by the awful smell of pool chemicals that seemed to permeate the entire hotel. Our room was a decent size (we were not offered an upgrade) but it definitely had quite a bit of wear and tear.
The bathroom was pretty gross, so much wear and tear (see attached photographs). We couldn't believe that Marriott allowed the property to be managed so poorly. The crib arrived without bedding and we weren't given any either. The staff was pleasant enough but were not particularly interested in assisting us with our requests. It was a very disappointing stay.

Room Tip: Away from highway
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

BagLadyATL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the problems that you encountered in your guest bathroom. Our staff is currently checking all of our bathrooms to locate this problem. If you ever experience this type of problem during a visit please feel free to reach out to our staff to correct the issue. Thank you once again for bringing this problem to our attention and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We often stay in Marriott properties, particularly Fairfield Inns. This one was just OK mainly due to the indifference of the administrative staff. The room was OK and clean. The price was a little lower as the Inn is about fifteen minutes outside of Asheville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple