“Expected a lot better!”

Circle B Ranch BBQ
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 August 2013

After reading the reviews I was looking forward to trying this place and having some really good BBQ. Initial impression walking in was poor, there was an odor of grease in the air. Workers were friendly but not particularly helpful. You order up front and they bring you your meal. They had a few different types of BBQ sauce but unfortunately they were in ketchup and mustard bottles and we didn't notice until we were done. We had pork sandwiches and a few sides. Pork was way too salty and did not really have any flavor, Cole slaw was a basic sweet highly chopped slaw. Macaroni and cheese was enjoyed by my daughter and looked good, Okra was good also.

1  Thank MFD812

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I really enjoyed the pulled-pork BBQ. It was served as it should be served...smoked flavor only with the different style sauces on the table: spicy ketchup base sauce, mild sweet ketchup base sauce, and vinegar base sauce. The meat was moist, but not too wet with the perfect smoked flavor and the spicy ketchup based sauce complimented the taste with just the right amount of heat and sweet. I recommend that you experience it for yourself.

1  Thank moor8683
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The food here is great and sooooo reasonably priced. Friendly, attentive service and your meal even comes with free soft serve ice cream! The bbq plate is my personal favorite but people also rave about the fried chicken. Sides are all delicious, from the new potatoes to the mac n cheese. YUM : ) Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We enjoyed the pulled pork, brisket, and sausage, and all the sides (especially the hush puppies!) Free ice cream with your meal!

1  Thank SteveG18
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Located in the same building as a gas station is deceiving. I could not find my favorite chain BBQ resturaunt so I thought I would try this place. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste if the pork plate, the sides were also very good. If I ever come back to the Asheville Airport or Fletcher NC, I'll be back!