“Best Brisket in Asheville”
Review of Circle B Ranch BBQ

Circle B Ranch BBQ
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Circle B is a real home town BBQ joint. The pulled pork is delicious and the chicken melts in your mouth. The homemade sides are all super good. Now, on to the brisket. You can get it mild or spicy... Get the spicy hot! It is sooo good. Brisket that you need a knife for only to keep it on the fork as it is so tender, you cannot even spear it half the time! The brisket is by far the best I have had outside of Texas, and much more tender!! Always have the free ice cream that comes with the meal, the kids LOVE that. Lots of room inside for large parties. it is a fooler because it is attached to a gas station, but it is a big place that extends al the way back to the smoker in the back!

1  Thank Erik B

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This place was GREAT - exactly as folks described - super unassuming. You won't believe it is possible but EVERYTHING I had was awesome. I had some great ribs (albeit a bit fatty), hushpuppies, buttered potatoes (surprisingly good!), and yummy mac and cheese. AND free ice cream! Best part? Super inexpensive. Deal!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank ManayunkMichelle
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I don’t normally take the time to pan a restaurant I didn’t like; but this time I’ll make an exception since it was rated #1 in Fletcher, NC. So briefly here tis: #1 it took 20 minutes of standing in line (it’s a buffet) to serve the 10 people that were in front of me when I arrived. It appeared that they were understaffed for 7:00PM on a Friday night. #2 the BBQ beans were straight out of a Van Camps can. #3 I can only speak of the “pulled pork” as being adequate and average. The overall atmosphere of the place was a little shabby which could have been overlooked if it had been a “true” BBQ “joint”; but alas I can only call it a “meat and three” masquerading as BBQ joint. If there are more than two people in line, don’t waste your time.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

After reading the reviews I was looking forward to trying this place and having some really good BBQ. Initial impression walking in was poor, there was an odor of grease in the air. Workers were friendly but not particularly helpful. You order up front and they bring you your meal. They had a few different types of BBQ sauce but unfortunately they were in ketchup and mustard bottles and we didn't notice until we were done. We had pork sandwiches and a few sides. Pork was way too salty and did not really have any flavor, Cole slaw was a basic sweet highly chopped slaw. Macaroni and cheese was enjoyed by my daughter and looked good, Okra was good also.

1  Thank MFD812
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I really enjoyed the pulled-pork BBQ. It was served as it should be served...smoked flavor only with the different style sauces on the table: spicy ketchup base sauce, mild sweet ketchup base sauce, and vinegar base sauce. The meat was moist, but not too wet with the perfect smoked flavor and the spicy ketchup based sauce complimented the taste with just the right amount of heat and sweet. I recommend that you experience it for yourself.

1  Thank moor8683