“A Good Choice When Staying Here”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Good for: View
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“A Good Choice When Staying Here”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at the Fontana Village Resort for about 4 or so days, and ended up eating here twice. The burgers are excellent, and remind me of the burgers you can get at Fuddruckers. The "salad bar" prices are sort of ridiculous, but if you get a burger, you can get anything off of the salad bar to top your burger. You see where this is going.

The pizza looked amazing and got rave reviews from my family members that ate it. If I had another chance to eat there, I would try it.

If you're at this resort and don't want to cook your own food, but don't want to eat at the much more expensive restaurant up the hill, you would do well to eat here.

• Visited July 2013
breezy2104, Guest Relations Manager at Wildwood Grill, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for your review! It's nice to hear that everyone enjoyed their meals while dining here. There is something on our menu for everyone! You are correct about our pizza, it is delicious! You will have to try JP's Hawaiian next time you visit!

Apex, NC
“Decent Place to Have Lunch”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were in the area during lunch, and there are not many places to eat, so we decided to give this a try. We liked the huge porch and chose to sit outside and enjoy the nice day. The service was good. Our food was average. My husband had the salad bar, and I had a grilled chicken sandwich. The salad bar was rather small for the price (it is a one trip deal); however I liked that the salad bar was available to use for toppings if you order a sandwich. It was an okay meal, but not one that I am likely to remember.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank cogaha
breezy2104, Guest Relations Manager at Wildwood Grill, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you gave us a try and got to enjoy the nice atmosphere outside.

We hope to see you back again!
Kentwood, Michigan
“Ok place to eat”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stayed at the resort and stopped in here to get something to eat. Pretty much sandwiches & pizza are the menu. My wife had a veggie burger and said it was really good. I opted for the BLT and it was pretty good as well. Beer on the menu. Lots of outdoor seating. It got busy when we were there and the service showed it. The waitress apologized for the slow service. They really needed to have some more waitstaff on hand. Not many places to eat in the area. Live music on the weekend was good.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you were able to enjoy the music and outdoor atmosphere while visiting with us.

We hope to see you back soon!
Woodstock, Vermont
“Sort of fast food-ish”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The view from the porch was really nice. The service was pretty good. The food was okay, but it was definitely one step up from McDonald's. I like McDonald's so that was fine for me. My son ordered a pizza one night and it was not very good. Everything appears to be frozen food just reheated, but again, it wasn't terrible. It was good for a quick easy bite. They did have music on the weekends which was nice.

1 Thank happytravlr99
breezy2104, Guest Relations Manager at Wildwood Grill, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you for your review. Please know it has been passed along to the appropriate departments.
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great Meal in a Beautiful Location”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We stopped by Fontana Village Resort after touring the dam. We came around dinner time (7 p.m.) We found this restaurant in the middle of the village. I can't say enough about the service and the location. Beautiful atmosphere, clean restaurant, wonderful service. The food was a bonus. I had a BLT and my boyfriend had a grilled chicken sandwich. The prices were reasonable, and the food was awesome. We would go back again, if it weren't so far away!

• Visited July 2013
breezy2104, Guest Relations Manager at Wildwood Grill, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for the nice review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your dining experience, and that you were able to see the Dam! It is truly an amazing sight!

We hope you can come back and visit again soon!