“Clean,Comfortable & friendly staff.. This is the chain I will make my first choice”

Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Forest City
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was travelling with my handicapped Mother and the Manager was wonderful in accomdating all of our needs.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
pinelakegirl, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words on Trip Advisor, our goal is met every time some one has good things to say about us! We look forward to making accomodations for you again in the future!

Lisa Orvin

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Theresa Dimmick & Lisa Orvin are awesome! Both women are very engaging, helpful and friendly. Made our stay here wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feed back on Trip Advisor, we appreciate you! It makes our job exciting that we made an impact on some one choosing to stay with us. We do look forward to making accomodations for you in the future!

Lisa Orvin

Reviewed 5 August 2011

Room ok. Nice staff. Horrible internet connection. If the net is a necessity do not stay here. I stay here on a regular basis and the connection is slower than dial up. I've complained many times and there attempt to do anything about it. I've also tried their tech support and that's no help either.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank lilredsammy
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We were on the third night traveling and had stayed in some places that in no way were like their websites. It was refreshing to go there and have a very clean room where everything worked. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and hot water. We were also very pleased with the breakfast. This is my new favorite, I will be looking for them whenever we travel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kims2busy
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My husband and I spent one night here recently, and found the rooms clean and comfortable. Ironing board, coffee pot, and mini fridge were available for our use.
We were a bit disappointed with the breakfast, waffles, sausage biscuits, cereal and bagels/muffins were all that was offered and we were hoping for a for more options. Cannot complain about breakfast compared to the price.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sregcg
Reviewed 7 December 2010

Excellent service. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Clean rooms and property. Close to shopping and restaurants. Staff very helpful with helping me find someone to fix my car.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bhnmjmlj
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I am a new business traveler to this area of North Carolina and was pleasantly suprised after staying at the Jameson Inn in Forest City! Nice clean rooms, great staff, a nice breakfast with Belgium waffles, sausage buscuits and more! An affordable price. This is an economy hotel but very comfortable rooms with great beds. Will make this my place to stay when in this area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 8 in Gaffney

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City? Share your experiences!