All reviews front desk room was clean shopping and restaurants booked this hotel stay there again free breakfast walmart nc pet
Reviewed 26 September 2009

We had the pleasure of spending 2 nights at the Jameson Inn, located in Forest City, NC.

The staff was friendly and courteous. They told us to let them know if there was anything we needed. We asked for extra pillows an they were brought promptly to our room. They were very helpful in finding a couple good places where we could eat.

I felt that our room was a great value for the money. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The mattress was very comfortable, which was a plus. The bathroom was clean and we were told if we needed extra towels, just to let them know.

The Continental Breakfast was wonderful!!!! 2 thumbs up for the waffles.

Our thanks to the staff and management.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank hithere56
Reviewed 8 April 2009

We arrived extremely tired at 2:30AM after driving for 10 hours. We were made to wait outside in the cold to get checked in. We had a difficult time hearing the clerk and were never told that we had to check out by 11:00AM in order to avoid an extra nights charge. We checked out at 10:30PM the same day we checked in and we were charged $157.55. The clerk said we had stayed 2 nights. I guess they really need the money more than the repeat business. We will never use a Jameson Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scubaki
Reviewed 29 June 2007

This is a typical Jameson Inn. I don't like exterior hallways and I don't like Jameson Inns. However, this one was clean and well maintained and the staff were good so if you have to stay at one this isn't a bad choice.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sbccc
Reviewed 26 June 2007

Stayed here as part of a large church youth group. We had 25 rooms. No major complaints. My room's A/C was working when I checked in. Our group left for a concert. When I returned, the A/C had stopped working. The desk quickly and happiely allowed me change rooms. Beds were comfortable. The linens were clean, but not like the new ones at Hamptons and HIExpress. Shower could use a bit of more pressure.

The breakfast was good. The staff was able to keep up with 35 teens for eats. The juices and milk was kept in good stock. The only hot items at the breakfast was make it yourself hot cerals and waffles.

My overall was good and average. It was just what I expected. No more no less. A good resonable priced stay.

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)