US$132
US$66
US$75
QualityInn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Gardo's Motel(Forest City)(Great Value!)
US$44
Hampton.com
US$81
US$60
US$56
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsbooked this hotelstay there againnice staywalmartncpet
Reviewed 26 June 2007

Stayed here as part of a large church youth group. We had 25 rooms. No major complaints. My room's A/C was working when I checked in. Our group left for a concert. When I returned, the A/C had stopped working. The desk quickly and happiely allowed me change rooms. Beds were comfortable. The linens were clean, but not like the new ones at Hamptons and HIExpress. Shower could use a bit of more pressure.

The breakfast was good. The staff was able to keep up with 35 teens for eats. The juices and milk was kept in good stock. The only hot items at the breakfast was make it yourself hot cerals and waffles.

My overall was good and average. It was just what I expected. No more no less. A good resonable priced stay.

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)