Landmark Inn Fort Bragg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The one bedroom was spacious. Outstanding accommodations! The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and customer service orientated.Just need to update the courtyard/playground. I would like the breakfast to have more refills.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Outstanding accommodations! The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and customer service orientated. I enjoy my stay at the Landmark Inn at Fort Bragg. It is very obvious that the leadership at the Landmark Inn understand the importance of excellent customer service. The rooms were large enough. It was clean, but you could tell the Hotel could use a bit of a face lift such as new carpets, paint, etc. The grounds are always kept in a high state of police, especially the play ground area. We were treated with utmost respect at all times, and serviced in an expeditious manner. I would enthusiastically recommend the Landmark Inn at Fort Bragg to anyone looking for a hotel the reasonably priced and family oriented. The location is very convenient if you're working anywhere on Fort Bragg- it's nice not having to go through the gate every morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Being in the military there are very few options when staying on Post for TDY. This is a decent Hotel, but I have stayed at non-military Hotels that had better rates for military. The cost for a room is $90. I have stayed at several hotels around the country and said I was military and had a rate usually around $70. I am just wondering if the Services might want to check into this. Other than that the Staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were large enough. It was clean, but you could tell the Hotel could use a bit of a face lift such as new carpets, paint, etc.. The computers in the lobby had internet issues the whole time. With the number of military staying there they could use more washers and dryers, they always seemed full. The breakfast area could be larger as well. I am not saying this Hotel is terrible, but if we (government and taxpayers) going to pay more than in any normal Hotel then they should use that to constantly improve.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Anja P, Assistant General Manager at Landmark Inn Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Trots3680,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the daily rate charged. We understand that the per diem rate varies between different places, however the rate charged to you is within per diem rate for this area.
We also thank you for making us aware of the maintenance issues mentioned by you and assure you that we continue to work on addressing those. All of us would like to welcome you again at our Landmark Inn and ask you to contact our management team directly when booking your stay,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Outstanding accommodations! The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and customer service orientated. I travel quite frequently on business with several different lodging options. I enjoy the Landmark Inn at Fort Bragg. It is very obvious that the leadership at the Landmark Inn understand the importance of excellent customer service. Additionally, the rooms are always clean and in good working order. The grounds are always kept in a high state of police, especially the play ground area. The Soldiers are treated with utmost respect at all times, and serviced in an expeditious manner. I would enthusiastically recommend the Landmark Inn at Fort Bragg to anyone looking for a hotel the reasonably priced and family oriented. Finally, the LandMark Inn is equipped to accommodate travelers with disabilities!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! However, if a traveler has special needs, please let the front desk know when r...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Anja P, Assistant General Manager at Landmark Inn Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Jerome G,

Thank you for your repeated business and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Landmark Inn Fort Bragg.
It is exciting to hear that you are enjoying your stays with us and that our team is taking great care of your needs.
Should you need anything to make your upcoming stays with us more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I travel often on business, and I've seen a wide range of hotels- good and bad. I really enjoyed my stay at the Landmark Inn. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the free breakfast sure beat the traditional 'pastries and fruit' that you get at a lot of other hotels. The location is very convenient if you're working anywhere on Fort Bragg- it's nice not having to go through the gate every morning. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Chris C,

Thank you for your time and positive feedback.
We are delighted that you have chosen our hotel amongst your many options within the area and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you feel more at home.
Best regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Mt stay was extended by two days and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me for those extra unscheduled days. Everyone was friendly and professional every time I dealt with them. The facility itself has a dent here and a ding there but it is very clean. I could tell the staff took pride in the facility and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure my stay was excellent. The only reason I didn't give the hotel five stars was because of the dents and dings I mentioned earlier. The staff is definitely five star!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Landmark Inn Fort Bragg.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and assure you that we are continuously working to improve our facility.
Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future so you can enjoy those upgrades.
Respectfully

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here it is a very clean and warm welcoming place the service was awesome and recommended. The staff here is very polite and honest. Their helpful on and off the clock. The concierge Is also a professional and will help you as much as possible. All in all the experience was great

• Stayed: June 2014
Anja P, Assistant General Manager at Landmark Inn Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review!
We are glad that our hotel, service and cleanliness met your needs and sincerely hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Bragg
Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville - Fort Bragg/Spring Lake
Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Fort Bragg

Been to Landmark Inn Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!