Great Smokey Mountain Fish Camp & Safaris
Review Highlights
Great place! Great people!

Reviewed 23 July 2018
Stephanie L
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I came upon this great place to go tubing down the Little Tennessee River. The owners were great people! Very accommodating in every way! They have a lodge & camping available on their property as well. We had a wonderful time tubing down the river. It was a peaceful 2 hour float that was so enjoyable. We will be back & next time we are going to stay for a couple of days.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We took our two grandsons, 16 & 11 kayaking here. The owners are awesome! They suggested and helped us pick out kayaks that would be suitable for each of us. Then, one of them followed my husband to the pick up point so our truck would be there when we were done.

While my grandsons and I were waiting, the owner's wife showed us around the garden area, which is everywhere! In addition, she gave us a tour of the lodgings that you can book if you want to stay and go fishing. Wonderful, mountain like accommodations. That doesn't mean they're rough, they are just as cute as can be!

When my husband returned, we set off. The water had been very high due to recent rains, but it was safe. They told us the areas to watch out for. We had a wonderful time going down the river!

This is a great place to rent kayaks and tubes from. In addition, they know a lot about the area, the plant life, and the ancient native Americans that used to be there.

They don't take credit cards, but they do take checks or cash.

If you want to have a fun time, this is the place to go!