“Very nice people”

Haven's Budget Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Franklin
Haven's Budget Inn Motel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Franklin
“Very nice people”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Being a christian women i had left my bag which had my bible and a few other books in room.. i was so heart sick knowing i left my bible which means the world to me i was just in tears and the nice and kind women at front desk is mailing back my bag .. our God is a awesome God .. i know there is people out there that still has a heart and i know the women knew i was upset .. i will be sending her a thank you card and reimbursing money back and will give her extra for just being the kind person she is.. God bless u budget inn and especially to Pam the kind hearted women that she is.. thank u again .. :)

• Stayed October 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The folks at Ron Haven’s Budget Inn were nice enough to hold a mail drop (food and supplies sent ahead of a hiker) for me while I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Since I made it into Franklin late Sunday afternoon, I decided to also spend the night there. There is no mistake about it; this isn’t the Ritz Carlton. It is old and it could certainly stand some updates. But, my room was clean and everything worked.

For $39 I got a clean room with a fridge, microwave, TV and a hot shower. The hotel also has a clean and well equipped laundry room, and a place to clean and dry my nasty gear. The steakhouse right behind the hotel was a great finishing touch. They had large portions, great tasting steak, and cold beer.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank MkBibble
charleston,illinois
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I traveled to Franklin North Carolina early December. I wasn't sure about staying at this particular motel, but the rooms were clean, warm, and there weren't any bugs. The water was instantly warm/hot in the shower, and the mechanical plug in the sink even worked. The next morning I went to the lobby and talked to the owner. He told me he had taken over the motel. The motel is just two blocks from historic downtown Franklin, and there is a nice steakhouse behind the motel. I'd definetly stay there again.

Room Tip: I didn't look at the other rooms, but if they are as good as the one I had, it's worth the s...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Pheenom38
Wigan, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2011

We stayed here as hikers having a night of the appalachian trail and I'd have preferred another night in my tent. I think as the motel was full of hikers they just haven't bothered making the place nice. The room was grim, hot water was unreliable. The woman on reception was helpful and friendly and there was free internet and laundry services but i'm sure I was bitten more in one night at the motel than my entire walk on the appalachian trail.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Franklin hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Skyline Lodge and Restaurant
Colonial Inn
Colonial Inn
#3 of 12 in Franklin

Been to Haven's Budget Inn Motel? Share your experiences!