“Good food, slow service”
Review of The Boiler Room Steak House - CLOSED

The Boiler Room Steak House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Let me start by addressing the service. I think these small (seasonal) towns have a hard time finding locals to fill the needs. So the service is somewhat forgivable. Had to wait for water refills, had to wait for salad bar to be restocked, had to wait on the bill, then had to wait to get the bill paid. With all that, the food was good and the prices were very reasonable. With no alcohol served, the overall bill stays low. I would recommend the chicken that is covered with Alfredo sauce, bacon and cheese. A little salty (due to the bacon), but a good meal.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The service was great and they were on their Q:s I enjoyed the buffet a well the food was truly good. The atmosphere was splended and everything was in its place. Over all I will return for another time.......

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Tonight we came in with a family of 5. Our server Sam was great. Even while we watched her go back and forth from two rooms she was still on top of it. We ordered some steaks and they were great, the mac n cheese was a little too cheesy but it still was good. Over all everything was well. We were checked on a couple times

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here and it was awesome! I got the Honey Marmalade Chicken and my husband got the Sirloin Steak. Both of us were very satisfied with our meal and waitress Doreen.
We will definitely be coming back on our next trip!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in an old mill along with a large indoor arcade. We were seated in the "train". Our waitress was very nice but there was too much time in between the times we saw her. I split a steak with hubby and it was good. Potato soup on the salad bar was very good. This is a nice family restaurant. The concept of the restaurant along with the large indoor arcade is very creative!

1  Thank Debbie F