“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I did a reservation for 2 on this restaurant, everything was so delicious, we really like it and enjoy it. Great food, great people, and great time we spend there celebrating our anniversary

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Went there for a quick dinner. We were short on time so reluctantly went with the buffet. Most items were decent but many items ran out and staff didn't seem interested in replacing them. Our waitress was not friendly and not attentive at all.

1  Thank rwtaylor78
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Let me start by addressing the service. I think these small (seasonal) towns have a hard time finding locals to fill the needs. So the service is somewhat forgivable. Had to wait for water refills, had to wait for salad bar to be restocked, had to wait on the bill, then had to wait to get the bill paid. With all that, the food was good and the prices were very reasonable. With no alcohol served, the overall bill stays low. I would recommend the chicken that is covered with Alfredo sauce, bacon and cheese. A little salty (due to the bacon), but a good meal.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The service was great and they were on their Q:s I enjoyed the buffet a well the food was truly good. The atmosphere was splended and everything was in its place. Over all I will return for another time.......

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Tonight we came in with a family of 5. Our server Sam was great. Even while we watched her go back and forth from two rooms she was still on top of it. We ordered some steaks and they were great, the mac n cheese was a little too cheesy but it still was good. Over all everything was well. We were checked on a couple times