“Good Thai in Franklin”

Thai Paradise
Ranked #19 of 91 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have eaten here several times and the parking is tight, service may be slow, but the food is fresh and good and the prices are very reasonable. Try the basil rolls for sure. Not had anything bad on the menu yet. Reccommend this place

1  Thank roscoe28734

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I am a big curry fan and have enjoyed the curry here. I am glad there is a Tha restaurant in this part of the mountains. It is probably the only one for miles. Good service.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I am not a big fan of spicy, so was hesitant to go here, but was very pleased to find a selection of dishes that were made for my pallet. I had the combination fried rice dish, which included veggies, chicken, pork, beef and shrimp. topped with green onions and a lime on top. The lime really adds to the flavor of the rice dish. Pricy but you get so much food, I am able to make it into 3 dishes.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

We are thai food fanatics and were excited to check out this restaurant. It was so disappointing. We have never had thai food that was so bland and blah! We tried a variety of dishes and will not be returning. I guess we still need a thai restaurantin western WNC!

4  Thank MoxieAndOllie
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We decided on some take-out Thai here in Franklin, NC. It was recommended by some neighbors who have eaten here several times. Easy to locate on 441 (the Georgia road). The parking is a bit tight especially when busy like it was on this one weeknight, which is always a good sign. Although we did not eat inside we found it nice and clean. Our take-out consisted of two egg rolls, two veggie rolls, Won ton soup, Pad Thai, and Pork with garlic. We were told it would take 30 minutes so we waited outside in the car on a wonderful evening. After 15 minutes, a delighful girl brought out our order to our car. What a surprise and great service! The food was very good overall even though the veggie rolls were a bit overcooked. The soup was delicious and high marks for the other dishes even though there was very little 'hotness' as found in most Thai dishes. Probably tuned to the 'local' tastes. I imagine we could ask for the authentic deal in the future. It should be noted that the order came with two very tasty sauces for the rolls, a side of white rice, and fried noodles. Many restaurants would not offer this extra touch. We would love to give this restaurant an excellent but after dining at many Thai restaurants in the big cities, we just have to be accurate and rate it as very good. The prices are very fair and not too high. We will be back.