“Very good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Ohio
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

After being on the road for 12 hrs. we had dinner here. Very nice selection of Thai food. I thoroughly enjoyed my sweet curry chicken dish. Restaurant seems to be a favorite with the locals. Wait staff were very accommodating to adding or deleting items from dishes. Portions were generous & prices were good. We'll return when in the area.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LarkwhistleBud

“Great find!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We had lunch there today. What a great find! We tried the tofu basil egg rolls, they cheese rolls, and the chicken egg rolls for appetizers. All were good, but we thought the chicken egg roll the best. For entrees, we had the ginger beef stir fry which was very tasty, and we had the green curry with chicken and mushrooms. I thought it had a great taste. Just the right amount of spice. Overall, we thought the food was great, and we will definitely be back for another visit. I want to try the Thai basil chicken!!

1 Thank Donna S
Vero Beach, Florida
“Cheese Rolls!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

They have cheese rolls on the appetizer list, 2 for $3.95. Get them. Deep fried cheese in a very thin wrapper with raspberry dipping sauce. They are to die for! The won-ton soup is excellent and a generous portion as well. I had the green curry and it was fantastic! This place is a fantastic value. It looks suspect on the outside but the inside is clean. Well worth the trip.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank SweetTizzyT
Blairsville, GA
“A Little Out of the Way, But Well Worth the Trip”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Discovered Thai Paradise thanks to TripAdvisor. It more than lived up to the reviews I had seen and made me glad I sought it out.. A nicely varied menu. Something for everyone. Had my granddaughter with me and she was most pleased with the meal she ordered. (Her idea of great Thai food is usually great Thai tea.) Servings were more than ample, "Thai hot" was certainly hot, but far better than many Thai restaurants, in that it was not only hot, but most flavorful.

I noted that the restaurant has a couple of separate large rooms (one with a "banquet" table) which would accommodate very large family gatherings or business meetings. If you are in the Franklin area, Thai Paradise should be a must on your agenda.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ron J
Highlands, North Carolina, United States
“Best Thai in the Mts”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Large portons, The Chef is exellent. Always consistant, Frendly staff. Great Pad Thai,Catfish, and Fried Rice all tops.

• Visited November 2013