“Great Service”

Reviewed 21 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roberto M

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Small but big enough for our needs. Internet worked great and breakfast was fine. Service was friendly and the location was great. Restaurants were close by and it was a very convenient location for sight-seeing in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ponytang66
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I'm really only looking for a clean, secure place to stay and that's what I always get at a Microtel. The folks at the front desk in Franklin were very friendly, and one lady was very patient with an annoying, high maintenance couple who gave her a hard time and decided to go somewhere else after all.

I paid an extra $10 for a 'fridge in the room and was disappointed that it didn't really keep anything cold--in fact my ice packs melted in the freezer. I mentioned it to the lady at the desk on the way out so she'd know to get it looked at and she offered us the use of the staff freezer, which I thought was very nice.

Breakfast was nice and I always think it's a treat to not have to worry about that in the morning. My little one enjoyed a few cookies mid-day and I enjoyed the coffee in the lobby that evening.

Most importantly--I felt perfectly safe here with the interior doors and the room was spotless--Microtel met my expectations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patricia D
Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed so we could be next door to The Fun Factory and The Boiler Room restaurant. The hotel is quiet and clean. It is next to many restaurants and activities. Beds were comfortable. The only complaint we had was that the light/fan in the bathroom was noisy. Complimentary breakfast was a plus. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank reddytravel
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I rented this hotel to surprise my mother for a weekend. When I rented the hotel I stated that the room absolutely could not be a room that was previously inhabited by animals, the sheets couldn't have been washed with the sheets from the pet friendly rooms, and the air could not have mixed between the two because of extreme pet allergens. I also told them the room could not be dusty at all and that it had to be completely smoke free. I was told that the pet friendly rooms weren't even attached to the same building and that we would have new sheets and the room would have been freshly cleaned before arrival. Those were my conditions before even booking this hotel, since the needs were met over the phone I agreed to book. When we arrived, we noticed that all rooms were connected by one building and when we walked inside were met by a very strange smell. We got our room keys and went to check it out. The sheets were clean and the room smelled stale so we turned the AC on. When we turned on the unit and puff of dust shot out and filled the air. Thankfully we brought an air purifier so that helped with some of the dust. The sheets were next and they were not new sheets, the underside of the sheets were covered in random short hairs and all kinds of fuzz and strings from other guests. I was thankful that my boyfriends mother convinced us to pack our own sheets to sleep in. We didn't even use their bedding at all and slept on top of the bed after we covered it with a allergen bed cover that we ran to Walmart and bought ourselves. The only thing that looked like it was actually new were the towels in the bathroom. My boyfriend had to use his nebulizer the whole time we were there and all our allergy medicine had to be doubled up because of the odor and the allergens in the room. I had to use my inhaler which is for emergencies only. Thankfully we were only there two nights. We left as soon as we could on Sunday. The staff was very nice while we were there allowing us to grab breakfast on the way out the door before it was cleaned up on Sunday morning. I don't know if I would book this hotel again if I were to come back to Franklin.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caitlin J
Reviewed 24 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Barbara K
Candy P, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Comfort Inn
Knights Inn Dillard
Knights Inn Dillard
#3 of 3 in Dillard
Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin? Share your experiences!