All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatwaffleswaffle makersmoky mountainwould stay againcontinental breakfaststaff was friendlybreakfast areagreat pricea great place to staymountainspetncmattressestrailrefrigerator
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I had two problems with the property, first there was only maybe 3 other patrons in the entire hotel and we were placed in an "adjoining room" with a patron who had the television on all night rather loudly. I mentioned this to the employee who checked us out and she agreed with me, she said I should've said something during the night, but who wants to move rooms in the middle of the night. I also had hoped the guy would just turn it off at some point. My point is however, that the entire hotel was empty, why put two patrons in adjoining rooms???? My second complaint was the shampoo blister pack, there is not enough shampoo for two people. If two people are booked in that room please put two blister packs. Coffee as well, there was only a single regular brew coffee available in the room. We had to leave very early and there wasn't coffee available in the lobby yet. We shared the one cup of coffee, but same as with the shampoo, if two people are booked stock the room with two coffee packs.

However, it was a good value, and clean room. Employee who checked us out was wonderful. Lady who checked us in was not very welcoming and seemed indifferent. Location was very good as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
microtelfranklinnc, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

On behalf of our staff here at Microtel, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your feedback provided to make more improvements at our hotel to ensure that we offer exceptional service and experience to our guests in the future. I hope that you would consider staying with us again on your next trip to the mountains and give us another opportunity to provide you with a better and more improved experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I travel often throughout the southeast and I've never had this much difficulty checking into a hotel or motel with the use of a confirmed reservation. The front clerk was short and curt with her response's. Upon getting into my room, it was apparent by the dirt on the sheets and drool stains on the pillow cases that they had not been changed. I phoned the front desk and the clerk did change my room only after inspecting it! While the location was central to the area's I was visiting, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

On behalf of our staff here at Microtel, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Also we apologize for any inconvenience this caused during your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your feedback provided to make more improvements at our hotel to ensure that we offer exceptional service and experience to our guests in the future. I hope that you would consider staying with us again on your next trip to the mountains and give us another opportunity to provide you with a better and more improved experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The room was comfortable and the staff was excellent. The breakfast wasn't great for what we paid to stay. There were only carb options and not much to choose from. The juice machine was broken also so there weren't many drink options.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

On behalf of our staff here at Microtel, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your feedback provided to make more improvements at our hotel to ensure that we offer exceptional service and experience to our guests in the future. We are working togehter as a team on getting more of a variety of breakfast items, as we realize not everyone can eat the same items. I hope that you would consider staying with us again on your next trip to the mountains and give us another opportunity to provide you with a better and more improved experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017