“The place to eat in Frankkin!”
Review of Rosebud Cottage - CLOSED

Rosebud Cottage
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Rosebud Cottage Sandwich Shop is located on main street, Franklin, NC. Our menu includes, Gooey Grilled Cheese w/three cheeses, Pimento Cheese made with a little kick of green chiliees, Hot Dog is all beef on a pretzel bun, Chicken Salad is roasted with fruits on pumpernickel & rye swirl bread, Turkey w/Cranberry Cream Cheese & red onion & fresh spinach, Beef Pepperoncini is baked & hand pulled with provolone cheese, creamy parmesan dressing on kaiser roll, Ham & Blue Cheese topped with fresh pear slices & dijon mustard, Roasted Vegetable on focaccia bread, Sweet & Spicy Veggie Burger w/habanero cheese, fruit salsa on Naan bread, Farmer's Market w/goat cheese, tomato, zucchini, spinach on sourdough bread, Rustic Pizza w/seasonal veggies & mozzarella cheese on wood fired flatbread, plus homemade soups & salads, & sweets. Shop in our gift shop, Mossy Rock, across the street after your lunch. Coffee, teas, sweets, ice cream 10:30 - 5
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Awesome food and deserts. Food has always been fresh and well portioned. The Beef Pepperoncini with pasta salad is one of my favorites and I like to finish it off with a cup of local roasted fresh ground coffee and a cranberry oatmeal cookie. Your won't leave hungry or dissapointed. Its the best place to eat lunch in Franklin.

1  Thank svarvel

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We have been dining here fro years but we noticed they have cut the sizes of their portions!
We left a bit hungry!

1  Thank AlisaRehberg
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This lovely little restaurant is a treasure! A warm and cozy atmosphere and the food is delicious. The creamy tomato soup is excellent. I make sure I come in for lunch every year when I come up to visit my sister

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I go there regularly and I've never been disappointed. Their sandwiches are unique and delicious. Their tomato basil soup can't be beat. They have lots of collectibles and antiques to look at while you are waiting for your food, which isn't a long wait. You almost always get a wonderful cookie with your lunch.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Driving through town, my girlfriend and I were just looking for a light lunch when this little sandwich shop caught our eye. Right on Main St located in among the shops, Rosebud had a great selection of fresh ingredients in their sandwiches and salads. Both of us had sandwiches that were excellent and full of flavor.
The young guy working behind the counter was very helpful and friendly and made us feel right at home in this lovely little cafe. If you're driving through Franklin, consider Rosebud a must try!