Carolina Motel
Colonial Inn(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hotels.com
Relax INN(Franklin)
US$55
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitfrench toastadirondack chairsplayground areacontinental breakfastbagelsfamily ownedlarge cabinnice playgroundstay there againcleanest placestaff was super niceflat screen tvroad tripold schoolsanitation ratingfront porch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2011

#1 it was immaculate their sanitation score which i saw posted in the lobby was 99.5.
#2 the staff is extremely professional personable they spent a of time with us going over things to do in the area.
#3 they have a great pool, which is right outside our room. water was crystal clear and pool is huge, even 11feet deep but the water was a little cool.
#4 new flat screen tvs and free wifi and the beds were even comfortable
#5 the breakfast was adequate the french toast was great
#6 the grounds on the hotel were kept beautiful with flowers everywhere
hope they keep up the good work
we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jen a
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Wonderful, helpful staff. Clean, roomy. BUT, no hair dryer, coffee pot, iron & board, clock or bathroom counter. I'm not used to traveling with those items, especially when this is just one stop on the trip & all the other hotels will provide them. Had to air dry my hair, looked awful until the next hotel. Holes in our towels but they were soft. No blanket & holes in the comforter. Fridge was nice but froze the food & water. Nice to park just outside our door though. Made it easy to unload & load.

5  Thank jeanniemcc
debbiedrake, General Manager at Carolina Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

I was very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. We do try the very best
to meet every guests needs. During check in you should have received an information sheet and there is also one in every room with hotel policies and amenties. We do have hair dryers,
ironing boards, irons, coffee pots available if you call the front desk whatever you need will be
delivered to your room personally by a member of our staff. The refrigerators in the rooms do have a control setting on them, it is possible that this was turned up to high. I have advised my staff to check this every time someone checks out. We do provide blankets in every room and there should have been one in your dresser drawer. We did have a problem with tears in our
towels that we received from our supplier and I have checked again to be sure that they have
all been pulled from inventory. I have checked all of our comforters and have not been able to
find any with holes in them.
I am very happy that my staff did a good job, however, I do wish that we were able to meet your
needs. We do appreciate the reviews that we get from our guests it helps us to find areas that
need improvement. Your review helps us to improve on several of the points that you have
made. Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review.
Deborah M. Drake
Carolina Motel

Reviewed 24 September 2011

This is the second time we stayed at this motel.We had a room last time,this time we had the large cabin.The place is spotless,rooms and the grounds.Staff is super friendly.I would recommend this motel to anyone.We will be back again.

Room Tip: all good rooms
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I recently stayed there with my daughter for a bonding vacation. We went on hikes and visited some historic places. The motel was very clean and the rooms were spacious. All of the employees were friendly and very helpful. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Sixty year old family owned motel than is in unbelievably great condition! Beds were the best I've slept on in a motel/hotel lately. Flat screen HD tv. Recently renovated and super clean bathrooms and room. We would highly recommend to anyone. Lots to do in the area. Great value!