Carolina Motel
Sapphire Inn(Franklin)
Comfort Inn(Franklin)
Rodeway Inn(Franklin)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitfrench toastadirondack chairsplayground areacontinental breakfastbagelsfamily ownedlarge cabinnice playgroundstay there againcleanest placestaff was super niceflat screen tvroad tripold schoolsanitation ratingfront porch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed here with my young family. Great old school motel, super clean. No pets or smoking is allowed. Pool goes to 11 feet, not many of those around. Don't look any further in Franklin if you like great value, clean, and friendly, you have it here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jnich71
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Carolina Hotel is a great American owned hotel.The rates are fair and its the cleanest place I've ever stayes.The staff is more then helpful and easly answered any questions we had on directions.They have menus for local restaurants in the lobby for easy picking.Their free breakfest is a nice way to start a day of site seeing.We will be back on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank cben6143
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a very good choice for our road trip. The front desk was very friendly and helpful, and the room was spacious and clean. There was no coffee maker or hairdryer, but all in all it was a very nice stay. The pool looked clean and relaxing as well, though we had no chance to use it. There wasn't much in the way of road noise either. No complaints here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel reminded me of the hotels of my childhood where you could park outside your room and the pool is out front. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was staying here after backpacking the Appalachian Trail and required 3 things: hot bath, cool ac, and flawless Internet connection. All these were met. The breakfast and pool were added bonuses. I could not hear any noise from the highway. Great experience here and I will be back. Oh, one caveat- I just checked my credit card online and see that they charged me twice. Hopefully this will be no problem to resolve.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mustangchick2
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean room , especially the bathroom, looks newly remodeled ,nice gated pool and an awesome price! Will definitely come back here the next time were antiquing in the area!!! Nice relaxing atmosphere and the staff was very knowledgeable and nice!

Stayed: July 2014