Open today: 13:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Always s good time, but pricey!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Reviewed 24 August 2017
AndrewMTurner
Sykesville
via mobile

All reviews bumper cars old school arcade games putt putt carts blast
Reviewed 20 July 2018

My husband and I went go-karting after dinner at Frisco Mini Golf and Go Karts. It was about 7/7:30pm and we were the only ones karting. We come from NJ where Go Karts can cost a lot of money, so we found that this place was pretty cheap! $10/person for 4 minutes of whipping around the course.
We went inside and played a round of pool, and then headed towards home for dessert!

The Go-Karts are a bit old, so if you're bringing small kids, I'd suggest bringing them in them around dinner when it's less crowded.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

At the start of every year I put play putt putt on my want to do list and never get around to it. Well I finally got around to it and I'm glad I did it and did it here. The course was small but enjoyable. The staff was replacing some of the "green" witch was no problem. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the stop and look forward to trying the go carts sometime in the future

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Kids rode the bumper cars and go-karts. 2 rounds of bumper cars, 5 rounds of go-karts....times three, set me back quite a chunk of $$, but the kids did have a blast. Minus two stars though, one for prices, second for how short the rides are. Prices really need to come down some, or at the very least each ride should be atleast a couple minutes longer.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We partook in the go-karts and indoor arcade. We had fun playing pool and some of the other arcade games. Cashier was friendly and informative. Go-karts was a lot of fun with a bumpy, twisty track and a very friendly worker who was helpful and relaxed. My son really enjoyed sitting in the double-seater go-kart with me and riding around for what feels like quite a long time! It's a small set-up, but it's fun to kill an hour or do something on a very hot day. We actually came here twice in one week because we enjoyed the go-karts and cheap prices so much!

1  Thank Daniella S
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Not comparable to the newer/larger courses up in Nags Head, but it's a fun and challenging course. Like many places out here - you'll want some bug spray

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this golf course on a hot day, too hot for the beach. We had a fantastic time on the course. However, do not bring small children here as the course is very difficult. I loved how difficult the course was, but most children won't. Also, I didn't like that the score cards did not have a par for each hole.

The staff however is extremely rude. This older lady who worked the counter yelled at my sister in laws boyfriend for holding the door open while others walking through. We told her people were coming in, however, she really didn't care. She then got snarky at us when we asked about where the golf balls were. She probably shouldn't be working there. Very unpleasant and seems to hate her job.

4  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Mini-golf is one of those activities families love to do together in the evening while on vacation. So it's a bit surprising there aren't more mini-golf and ice cream places around the Hatteras area. So, we wound up at this place. For $8 a game, you can play 18 fairly boring and worn holes of mini golf surrounded by ponds, waterfalls and fountains that contain a brownish-green water that I'm hoping just contains natural tannins or something (although I doubt that's the case). You can also get devoured by mosquitoes while traversing wooden paths that desperately need attention and even sit in a run down/rotting gazebo on the pond with disturbingly dark brown water. Most of the mini golf clubs are missing their handles or the handles constantly fall to the bottom of the club shaft (see picture below). So if you are desperate to play mini golf, I guess this is your only choice. But otherwise I'd save your money and do something else.

4  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Been here a couple times over the past few years. The miniature golf course could be updated a little, but the kids always have a great time riding the bumper cars and the go-karts. Prices are not the cheapest, atleast for a family of five, but we always leave happy and have a great time. Staff have always been very friendly, and kind. Love the small, old school beach feel atmosphere of this establishment. Don't forget to get some soft ice cream for the ride home!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Great fun on two different tracks for racing Go Karts. Also a mini golf range. A great afternoon when you want something different than the beach!
Dylan helped our family threesome through the ropes -- he's been there many years that we have come here!
Open at 11 am!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Cashier was very rude to both myself and the customer in front of us. When we had questions we were told she didn't know, it wasn't her job. She gave us a hard time for using a credit card with a chip in it.

The Go Karts were fun, although there were huge differences in the quality of them, which made actually racing not as much fun, as some of them went WAY faster than others.

Overpriced compared to most Go Kart places, but about average for the Outer Banks.

1  Thank Matthew D