“Don't drive by, stop in!”
Review of Captain Beaners - CLOSED

Captain Beaners
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 November 2013

There are not too many places in the area to get a hot breakfast....so me and my friends ended up at Captain Beaner.This is hands down the best breakfast place at which I've ever eaten. Very casual atmosphere and friendly staff. Seating is limited, but they have some outside seating as well. After first visit, i am coming back every time i am in the area, it is consistently delicious.
The biscuits are to die for, super omelets, home fries..yumm! For lunch i had philly cheese with eggs..oh so fresh and tasty! You really should check this little gem of a place out for yourselves. You will not be sorry!

1  Thank BenChack

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I'm really surprised that this restaurant is rated #1 in Frisco. We arrived very early in the morning. It seemed we were the first customers. We ate inside. Prior to sitting down, I noticed cobwebs from a window to a chair at a dining table. I'm not sure if most people sit outside, but I found this to be a little odd. The staff was friendly though. The biscuits were huge. Our breakfast was average.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stopped in for a quick breakfast on our way to the ferry. Nice biscuits with standard eggs and meats. Good coffee served hot and refilled. Great service. Prices reasonable. In and out quickly.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My kids and I stopped by for a bite. Very cozy, family-oriented place. Food was amazingly delicious. We ordered chicken salad sandwich with home made potatos and cole slaw. I can't remember to try anything better - Very delicious and healthy. Great service - food was served in a blink, personnel is very friendly...

2  Thank Julia Y
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our family's favorite meal is breakfast and this place hits it out of the park! The food is exceptional! Great flavor, piping hot and generous portions! The biscuits are flaky, buttery goodness and pair those with southern gravy and grits.... YUMMY! Do not pass up this breakfast if you're in the are.