“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ate at Bellini's for the first time with friends that raved about this place. 1) it is very clean (a huge must for me)
2) great staff
3) terrific varied menu (sometimes a restaurant will be limited in choices)
4) wonderful wine list and staff was knowledge
Some reviewers commented that the amount of food was priced too high. I on the other hand didn't have an issue with the price. For $20 I got a salad and an entree with a side of pasta. I couldn't eat all of it and neither could the guys... We all had great leftovers the next day. So basically two meals for $10 each.... We live close to DC so maybe we are used to paying higher prices?
So, that is my review. If you are in the area and want Italian food I would highly recommend checking it out!

1  Thank 2Ready2Retire
There are newer reviews for Bellini Fine Italian Cuisine

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is some of the best Italian food I have ever had! My husband and I have now been twice ( both times for dinner). Excellent Food, Excellent Service, very clean. First Class!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Visiting good friends in NC, we were treated to a meal at Bellini, their favorite "special occasion restaurant." Stepping into Bellini felt surprisingly like stepping into a favorite well established Manhattan Italian restaurant. Turns out the chef/owner lived, worked and learned his craft in NYC which explains the casual sophistication of his lovely dining room but more importantly the fresh authentic flavor of the food.
Ordering from the variety of daily specials, we sampled and shared oysters, fresh eggplant filled ravioli and chicken with sausage and artichoke hearts. Each dish was well seasoned, prepared and presented. Our wine selection, a Sangiovese on special, was a big hit as well.
It was well worth the 30 minute ride from where we were staying, we are certain to return on our next visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Food is really good, nice restaurant and service is good. Location is good and easy to get in and out.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Great Food & Service. Not crowded and conveniently located. We love a night out here and have brought friends and out of town guests.