“Basic room nothing special”

Quality Inn Fuquay Varina
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fuquay-Varina
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Price is high for the location but options are limited with only 2 places in a small town definitely name your price goes a long way. Basic room nothing fancy no elevator for 2nd floor if that's an issue for some I didn't care. Stairs are on the ends of the building, the drinks machines were broke or sold out but the clerk took me to their laundry room that had a drink machine so was ok. A/C in room worked great but none at all in hallway and stairs.

• Stayed: June 2013
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Fuquay Varina

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Attended a wedding in town. This hotel seemed to be the closest and best value. I have no complaints. It was a bit older, but the rooms seemed updated. The internet worked without any problems and the bed was comfortable. They actually had a real crib for my infant daughter instead of a ratty pack-n-play. The breakfast was fine - nothing outstanding. The lady at the front desk was very nice as well. I didn't use the pool but I heard it was very cold.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I chose this place simply because it is the only hotel that accepts pets in the area! I'm so glad they did. My room was renovated in a modern style, it was clean, and the service- very helpful and pleasant. I almost passed just because it was a Quality Inn...Don't worry, it's lovely.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jipsi3
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

Not many choices in this nice town. Although this hotel seems to be in the midst of remodeling, in early November 2012, it was a comfortable stay. Our room is newly remodeled and actually looks par with some we stayed in recently in a big city. Nice decor, very comfy bed, everything we needed for a nights stay, more than ample breakfast. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank peanutcup
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Not the most modern motel but very clean and excellent customer service. The WiFi was rock steady and far better than most motels I've stayed in. And, perhaps most importantly, we stayed during a 100 degree heat wave and the air conditioner kept the room nice and chilly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Fuquay Varina.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is one of the few properties I have stayed at that actually looks like it does in the pictures. We arrived early for a wedding rehearsal, and the rehearsal ended before our check in time leaving us without anywhere to go for a few hours. We called the hotel and the gentlemen that answered the phone told us that we could check it at anytime. This saved us a lot of hassle, and a lot of idle time. The room was clean, well furnished, and the bed was comfortable. I do not know if all of the rooms are setup the exact way, but I only have one slight issue with the room we stayed in. The restroom/shower area is a bit cramped, and the sink to wash your hands after using the restroom is in the next room instead of in the restroom. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay, the wedding was great, and after a long day of wedding events, we were able to come back to the hotel and rest very easily, safely, and comfortably. The room included a good sized fridge, iron, ironing board, and coffee maker. We were unable to wake up in time for the continental breakfast, but from what I saw, and read, it should fall in line with the other high quality features of this property. The staff were all very nice, and again everything was very clean, and it is hard to please me with a hotel. If you have business in Fuquay, this is a prime location for anything going on in the area. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rob_Cunningham
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This hotel is showing a little bit of wear, but it was very clean, and the customer service was very pleasant. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage patties, and waffles.
My only complaint was that the smell of some cleaner (maybe they had recently cleaned the carpets?) was SO strong, that we had to open the window for some fresh air. It was cold, so I felt bad about running the heater with the window open, but...

Room Tip: There are 2 floors, with no elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fuquay-Varina
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn Apex
#3 of 6 in Apex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Express Apex/Raleigh

Been to Quality Inn Fuquay Varina? Share your experiences!