Sleep Inn Garner
BestWestern.com
US$102
US$99
Travelocity
Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Travelocity
US$61
All reviewsdecent sizeluggage cartprice rangeplace to staygreat pricehot breakfastconcerttvplugpillowsraleighexitmicrowavewalmartinterstateaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2010

I stayed here two nights in a bone chilling December night. Checked in around 9PM. The front staff (Dee S. & Frank W) were extremely helpful checking me in. I had several questions about the area and negotiating Raleigh traffic.

The room I checked into had a defective heat/air unit. (made a horrible racket)
Dee quickly came up to the third floor and had keys ready in hand for the room across the hall. She apologized profusely for my inconvenience and offered to help move my belongings across the hall. True customer service!

The rooms are very clean, the breakfast bar was spotless. My only complaint was that they serve NO PROTEIN for breakfast. Not even individual peanut butter packets. Lot's of carbohydrates. I asked Frank why this was so ... he told me that they once did, but the food inspector said even a boiled egg is considered "cooking" and they needed a license for that? MMMmmmmm
Other than that, this place is a very good deal, especially if you can find a travel saver coupon. Would stay there again in a heartbeat, and a special thanks to Dee and Frank!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank Blazer_Guy
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2010

Dear cameron767,

Thank you so much for you compliment. I have relayed your remarks and comments to Frank and Dee. They are true assets the Sleep Inn – Garner, NC. I was ecstatic to hear that they performed their duties to such a top notch level as they always do. It’s great to hear confirmation and feedback letting us and them know that their efforts do make a difference. I do apologize about the experience at breakfast. There should have been some peanut butter available and may have been buried under they varieties of jellies and jams. I will ensure that it is more visible in the future. Your feedback helps us to ensure that we doing our best to provide you and all of our guests with the best service and amenities that can be offered in our industry. We really hope to see you again should your future travels bring you through our neck of the woods again. On behalf of Frank, Dee, myself and the entire Sleep Inn staff we thank you and wish you well.

Reviewed 23 November 2010

This hotel is in a quiet location that is still very accessible. The staff is so friendly and efficient and for the quality of the hotel, I was literally shocked at how inexpensive the rate was! I travel weekly for business and sometimes bring my well-traveled dog with me, I was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel to be very welcoming of my dog, yet as clean as a "no pets allowed" hotel! Ii wish that I came across more hotels such as this in my travels! If passing through Garner again, I will not hesitate to stay again and highly recommend that you do the same!!

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank businesstraveler009
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2010

Dear businesstraveler009,

Our staff would like to thank you for your compliments and review. They are always happy to hear that they are doing the best possible job that they can. We certainly welcome you and your pet anytime you are in town and cannot wait to have you both as our guests again during your next business trip. Again, thank you for your recommendation and compliments. Have a wonderful day and safe travels.

Reviewed 28 October 2010

I was in town from Roxboro, NC and i had heard about this hotel so i figured i would check it out for my self. As soon as i walked through the doors, it felt like home. The staff was amazing and super helpful. They guided me to a great resturant right down the road. Sleep Inn also had wireless internet acess which was very helpful so i could practice my presentation. I needed a printer so all i had to do was go down to the business center and use theirs! They have a very nice fitness center and they get all my favorite channels! I only wish i was traveling in the summertime because they have a very nice outdoor pool. They also have fridges, microwaves and coffee pots. Along with 24/7 coffee in the dinning area. Whenever im back in town, I can bring the whole family because they are even pet friendly! This was by far the best business trip ever!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2010

Dear lilmo_gz,

We here at the Sleep Inn are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay enough to give us this great review. We certainly know how hard it is to be away from your home and are extremely pleased that you felt at home while being our guest. We certainly encourage you to bring your “furry” family member on your next visit and stay with us. On behalf of our the entire staff we want to thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

I was in town from Kinston,N.C to do some remodeling on a new construction in the area. The hotel staff was very courteous and considerate to my needs. They offered free continental breakfast, an in house exercise area and a very nice pool area. The rooms had all the amenities of home including microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board: the whole nine yards!! I would definately recommend this hotel to all my friends and colleagues. Thank you Sleep Inn staff for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2010

Dear bushwacker105,

We are thrilled to hear that you were very happy with your stay with us. We have several construction crews that reside with us while doing work in the Garner area and glad that you are among them. We take into consideration the time you spend away from home while also being on a budget and is why we try to provide you will all of the comforts and amenities of home such as the ones you mentioned and more such as free breakfast. We hope that you be our guest again soon and cannot thank you enough for your review and recommendation.

Reviewed 24 October 2010

Slightly off the beaten path the Sleep Inn was quiet and cozy. My room was clean, the bed was firm and comfortable. The room filled all my needs, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee. The staff was efficient and polite, they helped me with directions, fax, and selecting a very nice local restaurant.. I was happy with the room rate and will surely return when I come through town again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
sleepinnofgarner, General Manager at Sleep Inn Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2010

Dear Dimples95,

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Sleep Inn – Garner, NC I would like to personally thank you for your courteous review. We certainly do hope to see you again the next time you are in town for business. I can assure you your next stay will be as pleasant as the last.