WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Garner
US$105
US$102
HIExpress.com
US$95
Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh(Garner)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
US$57
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We ended up having to stay for a while but the experience has been great here. Lisa and all the others have been so nice to us. they make it feel like home, not just a stop and sleep place. The room was clean and free of dust and grime. I guess the only complaint I would have is that our beds weren't all that comfortable. But it worked.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
COMGARNER, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Garner, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The room attendant don't wanna clean properly. She call the owner when you clean up behind her. The front desk clerk lies take pills and over charge you for everything. When she on her pills she will not come to the office to accept your rent. But will charge you late fees for not paying that night. How could you stay someone where and be at home when the front desk clerk lurking in your room when you're not there... There's no privacy at all. Money Hungry owner need to hire new management cause right now its just another dope trap..... So stay at your own risk... Just take the stairs to your room cause the elevator smell like piss.... I'm glad i found a better place. I'm allergic to filth and bs...Wish I would've read all the complaints on here before I spent my money and time....

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Leelee4540

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We have many guest staying with us and they prefer our hotel due to level of service we provide. Sorry to hear about below par service you experienced. We have taken necessary action.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

My wife and I and kids just recently stayed at the Value Place in Garner and I didn't have the same experience as the other guests. I did smell smoke on the 1st floor from time to time but not that bad. We were on the 2nd floor and our non smoking room didn't smell like cigarettes. Now as far as the beds they were on par with extended stay places. But, at least there are rooms for smokers and non smokers. I did mention about the smoke to the front desk and they did look into it. I saw them for myself. Now I didn't have problems with bed bugs. The pillows were terrible like they put towels in them. We used or own pillows so no big deal. The front desk staff was pleasant and nice to me and helpful. Like I said if you're expecting coffee and breakfast then stay at a hotel that charges a daily rate and isn't an extended stay hotel. You are informed that no breakfast is included. Here is the shocker you have 2 burner stove top so you can cook. What a concept. I made my own breakfast and own meals. I even bought a George forman grill to make other stuff and used the microwave for other stuff. Now, if the say the offer breakfast I expect it but when you stay for $250 or in our case $345 a week for 4 people including tax and the internet. Yes they charge $10 extra if you want to use it and if you don't it's $10 less if you don't have a computer. To me again no big deal very helpful. The only real problem we had was one morning very early one tenant/guest caused the building fire alarms to go off and everyone had to exit the building in the cold and drizzly weather by almost by burning the building down as they fell asleep while the wife was in the bathroom. They don't have sprinklers in the building only in the handicap rooms according to one guest. Now, that's just sad in a four story building. So that's a strike against them. Just average but not horrible. Now as far as what goes on on the 4th floor as long as it doesn't involve me or harm my family and the police are there when needed then I can deal with it. Not for a long time but for short term plenty of tv channels and a flat screen tv and a decent curved shower rod and plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Most extended stay places don't have curved shower rods like this one. So overall just average but not horrible as some said. But, I guess to each his own. Some want total perfection. Stay at the Hyatt or a 5 star resort for that. But, for $250 a week expect average accommodations and expect to cook for yourself. Oh, almost forgot they do provide you with pots and pans if you buy them We didn't have to as we bought some when we stayed at a horrible Inn Town Suites in Jacksonville FL. That place smelled like an ash tray and it got a bad rating by me.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room first and if you're a non smoker you can decide for yourself. Ask if they have non smoking rooms available and see if it suites you or not.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dicarlo2

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Value Place, Garner, NC is a very unprofessionally run hotel...The 4th floor is dedicated to smoking but the whole place stinks like cigarettes, it also seems the 4th floor is dedicated to drug dealers and users, the sherriff is on the premises at least 3 times a week taking someone away in handcuffs for one reason or another. The owner is very unprofessional, along with his wife, they don't handle complaints correctly, they just collect the rent. They are all about the DOLLAR BILL, they are nasty and unfriendly and in my opinion should not be running a hotel or any kind of business for that matter. As for the Comfort Inn, just next door, the same people own that place and it is just as bad and poorly run as the Value Place. Bed Bugs are registered guests at both locations, but you do a get a free cup of morning coffee at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank DARRYL L

Information provided is not accurate. We have many families staying with us due to comfort we provide to them. The hotel is managed professionally by the trained staff. We have achieved highest level of Guest service in past 12 months. Our guest appreciate "VALUE" we provide to their hotel stay. You are welcome to visit property and ask few guest about their stay experience, and l am 100% confident that the answer will be positive.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I would not say I was surprised, we only paid $250 for the week. But I would not repeat the experience. Non smoking room smelt heavily of smoke. Also it seems that someone decided to wash our pillows, so they were wonderfully lumpy and uncomfortable. Everything else is covered on the website. I would just stay somewhere else, unless you plan on moving in.

Room Tip: Pay for the comfort inn.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family