“Comfortable night”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Comfortable night”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

REcently stayed here. Check in and out were speedy. Room was fine, could use a little updating. Breakfast the next morning was not bad in comparison to other places we have been. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to suit your needs. We are constantly working to improve our offerings. I hope we get to see you again in the near future. I wish you all the best for the year ahead.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kinston, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a concert at the nearby Amphitheater. We enjoyed the stay. The room was clean, well appointed, and everything was in great shape! To me it is well worth the money and well worth the trip here to stay. Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, decent prices... what else could you want?

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for this wonderful recommendation on TripAdvisor. Your valued feedback will serve as a reinforcement on our efforts in providing and maintaining the highest levels of service and facilities to all our guests. It is gratifying to be acknowledged for hard work, and I will certainly pass on your message to my staff, without whom your experience would not have been as rewarding. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The only thing that didn't make this an excellent review was the location. Hotel seemed to be away from restaurants and stores. We didn't feel unsafe, but it was a little difficult to find somewhere to eat. We were in town for a concert and only stayed one night, so we only needed a place for dinner. This hotel wasn't too far from the venue, maybe a 15 minute drive. It was clean and comfortable. Our room looked to have been remodeled, the décor was up to date. There were no funky odors and was clean. They even had the remote in a cloth sack that said it had been sanitized. The only complaint about the room is the door was very thin and didn't seem to block out people in the hall in the morning. We didn't get up in time for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The Wi-Fi was good and I didn't have any issues. We only dealt with the front desk clerk. She was very friendly and had us checked into our room quickly. We would stay at this hotel again, with some prior knowledge of places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed most aspects of your visit. We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the presentation of our guest rooms. I am pleased to note that our location is surrounded by a choice of restaurants. I trust that on your next stay you will stop by the desk where we will be happy to share with you information on the numerous restaurants in the area. I will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The staff (all of the employees with whom I interacted) was fantastic. Sometimes they even appeared to be 'too nice' but it was great to feel that they really cared aobut my experience! Great job, Team!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback, it is indeed gratifying to note that we are fulfilling the most basic requirements of our most valued commodity, our valued guests. We try and stay a cut above and offer personalized service where ever we can.
I wish you safe travel, and look forward to welcoming you back at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn.
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of the nicest Best Western I've stayed in. My room was clean & comfortable. It looked like the room had been recently remodeled. The staff were friendly, the breakfast had a good variety to choose from. The hotel was quiet, a good place to crash after a long day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel location suited your travels and our team contributed to the enjoyment and comfort of your visit! We all look forward to welcoming you back when your travels next bring you to the Raleigh/Garner area.
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived 2hrs early and managed to get checked in straight away by the very lovely jelissa on front desk (a real asset to the company) rooms were pretty spacious and spotlessly clean. Comfy beds and plenty of pillows each. Free laundry for guests and good wifi connection. Lots to do and see in the area. Breakfast was very good,with plenty of variety. Would definately recommend this hotel. We stayed here with 2 adults and 2 children

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank K4tiefoz
Thanks for your gracious comments about your recent stay at the BEST WESTWERN PLUS Edison Inn. I have shared your feedback with all concerned and they appreciated the recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back in soon.
new york
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very clean and rooms were tastefully decorated. Staff was pleasant and very accommodating. We enjoyed our stay. Shower was great and room lighting was very good. We would definitely stay here again. Latoya and Judy were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was enjoyable. Our entire stay at this property was very enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for this lovely review and for your positive comments about our staff and service.
Especially your comments about Latoya. Please be assured that I have shared your feedback with our entire team.
I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Econo Lodge South Garner
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40
Sleep Inn Garner
Sleep Inn Garner
#8 of 9 in Garner

Been to Best Western Plus Edison Inn? Share your experiences!