“Nice”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Garner
salisbury, United States
“Nice”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great place to stay no problems at all,I will stay there again in Oct 2014 and Jan.2015.I will tell family and people I know about this great hotel. I would like to thank everyone that works at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, regarding your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn. We truly value your support and feedback and we trust you had a safe journey back home.
In Hotel industry, there is the phrase “a GUEST will see more in an hour, than the host in a year”…
We look forward to welcoming you back in October. Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I needed to stay over at Raleigh and after reading all the nice reviews on TripAdvisor I thought that I would give BW Plus Edison Inn a chance. After staying over, It is easy to understand why BW Plus Edison Inn have got so many positive reviews and here is one more.

I arrived very late and was really ready to fall in to bed. The check-in process went smoothly, thanks to the receptionist. She was really nice and I wish I could remember her name. The cookies at the front desk were a positive surprise. The price was good and room was clean and comfortable. It was very quite room as well. At this time the location did not matter to me.
So, If you are looking for a hotel which is reasonably priced, very clean and comfortable, well organized and has people who care about you and your stay with free wifi+parking, then look no more. This is your hotel.

One more positive thing to add. Many hotels, like BW Plus Edison Inn, asks for feedback after the stay and I gave them excellent feedback with only one small remark regarding breakfast. The management followed up on it and even though my comment was more about my personal preferences they really wanted to understand how they could make their breakfast even better. The way they approached me tells me a lot about their service attitude. They really seem to take the feedback seriously and find a way to make things even better. No wonder they have so many great reviews already.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you so much for your very favourable review on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn posted on Trip advisor. I am deeply encouraged to read of the staff interaction with you as well as the facilities and location suited you perfectly.
All reviews we receive are discussed at all levels and prove to be very motivating to all of us at the Hotel.
I trust your journey home was a pleasant one and we would love to see you at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn again soon.
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 1 August 2014

REcently stayed here. Check in and out were speedy. Room was fine, could use a little updating. Breakfast the next morning was not bad in comparison to other places we have been. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to suit your needs. We are constantly working to improve our offerings. I hope we get to see you again in the near future. I wish you all the best for the year ahead.
Kinston, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a concert at the nearby Amphitheater. We enjoyed the stay. The room was clean, well appointed, and everything was in great shape! To me it is well worth the money and well worth the trip here to stay. Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, decent prices... what else could you want?

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for this wonderful recommendation on TripAdvisor. Your valued feedback will serve as a reinforcement on our efforts in providing and maintaining the highest levels of service and facilities to all our guests. It is gratifying to be acknowledged for hard work, and I will certainly pass on your message to my staff, without whom your experience would not have been as rewarding. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The only thing that didn't make this an excellent review was the location. Hotel seemed to be away from restaurants and stores. We didn't feel unsafe, but it was a little difficult to find somewhere to eat. We were in town for a concert and only stayed one night, so we only needed a place for dinner. This hotel wasn't too far from the venue, maybe a 15 minute drive. It was clean and comfortable. Our room looked to have been remodeled, the décor was up to date. There were no funky odors and was clean. They even had the remote in a cloth sack that said it had been sanitized. The only complaint about the room is the door was very thin and didn't seem to block out people in the hall in the morning. We didn't get up in time for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The Wi-Fi was good and I didn't have any issues. We only dealt with the front desk clerk. She was very friendly and had us checked into our room quickly. We would stay at this hotel again, with some prior knowledge of places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed most aspects of your visit. We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the presentation of our guest rooms. I am pleased to note that our location is surrounded by a choice of restaurants. I trust that on your next stay you will stop by the desk where we will be happy to share with you information on the numerous restaurants in the area. I will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The staff (all of the employees with whom I interacted) was fantastic. Sometimes they even appeared to be 'too nice' but it was great to feel that they really cared aobut my experience! Great job, Team!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback, it is indeed gratifying to note that we are fulfilling the most basic requirements of our most valued commodity, our valued guests. We try and stay a cut above and offer personalized service where ever we can.
I wish you safe travel, and look forward to welcoming you back at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn.
Apache Junction, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of the nicest Best Western I've stayed in. My room was clean & comfortable. It looked like the room had been recently remodeled. The staff were friendly, the breakfast had a good variety to choose from. The hotel was quiet, a good place to crash after a long day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel location suited your travels and our team contributed to the enjoyment and comfort of your visit! We all look forward to welcoming you back when your travels next bring you to the Raleigh/Garner area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Econo Lodge South Garner
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#53 of 85 in Raleigh
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State

Been to Best Western Plus Edison Inn? Share your experiences!