“Nice Hampton stay”

Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night passing through the triangle. Good location. Close to multiple restaurants and hwy 40. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and quiet despite being very close to 40. 1 Bedroom suite is really just an oversized room. There was no separate bedroom.

Stayed: December 2013
Samantha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review of your stay with us here on TripAdvisor! I'm very glad that you had a quiet stay. Sometimes it can be a little deceiving with the interstate kind of close but as you saw you can't hear it at all! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back very soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Most definitely worth the money on this house hunting trip. Clean bed spreads and linens (smelled fresh), comfortable bed, free Wi-Fi in room, hot breakfast and clean bathroom facilities. We are very picky in what we want in the room and this one met our requirements. Great room rate for military active/retired.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very glad to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience while staying with us on your house hunting trip! I'm so happy that we were able to meet your expectations in what you expect when staying at a hotel. This is a lovely area for people to move to. Good luck in finding a house! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I travel for work, and stay at Hampton Inn's the majority of the time. This location, as with all Hampton Inns, was clean, well lit parking area, service and friendliness of staff was excellent. I would stay here again, when in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review of your stay with us! I'm glad that you enjoyed our accommodations and had a great stay with us! We hope to have you back very soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

It is an older hotel that seems to be maintained. I did have a broken bedside light in my room. They gave me the keys to a room that I was not staying in, I only found out I was in the wrong room when I tried to access the internet. The girl at the front desk was awesome. She was very friendly and ran the correct room keys up to the 3rd floor. The breakfast was not what I expected. They have frozen items that you have to microwave.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Hampton Inn, Garner, NC supports the Hilton tradition of a well maintained property with good amenities at a fair price. I really enjoyed the variety on the complimentary breakfast. This site does Hampton Inn and North Carolina proud.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This Hampton Inn was a pleasure to stay at. Friendly and helpful staff, love that coffee was always available, clean lobby, clean room and bathroom, smelled clean without smelling like chemicals. A great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. My husband and I had no issues. We only stayed for a quick overnight visit to Raleigh for a concert. We were not there long enough to use most of the amenities but did have a quick breakfast and quality food was what you would expect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annette G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Holiday Inn Express Clayton
#8 of 9 in Garner
Sleep Inn Garner
Sleep Inn Garner
#7 of 9 in Garner

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40? Share your experiences!