“Hotel for concert”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Garner
Oak Island, United States
“Hotel for concert”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel while attending a concert At Walnut Amphitheater about 10 miles away. easy acces to I-40. We had a room with a whirlpool tub which worked well and was very clean. Soaked our sore legs after the concert! Room was large, clean and comfortable. Plenty of soap, shampoo, towels, Bed was comfortable. Internet access was good,

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Mark -

Thank you for stopping by to review your recent stay with us! I'm glad that you found our hotel to be very convenient to the amphitheater. I can imagine how relaxing it must have been afterwards to soak in the jacuzzi! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and we hope to see you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Galloway, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our family has been staying at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Clayton whenever we make trips down to visit family in the area. The hotel staff is always friendly and welcoming, and the afternoon cookies aren't bad either! Rooms are clean and spacious enough, with a fridge and microwave. The breakfast is good (a variety of yogurt and cereals, microwave goodies, and make your own waffles). The pool has always been pristine. The guest laundry is handy, as is the exercise room. The location is great, with a large variety of stores and restaurants in the "40/42" area. The restaurants within a mile range from fast food like McDonald's, to Cracker Barrel and Golden Corral, to the Cleveland Draft House. It's easy to feel comfortable here.

So, here was our watery problem. On our last visit, we arrived late in the evening of July 3 to discover that the water at the hotel was being repaired, and we would be without any overnight. No big deal ... we were given water bottles to tide us over, and were sure that the price for accommodations would be adjusted. But the next morning, it became obvious that the water problem was more complex than the plumbers had previously thought. The General Manager came to our room and offered to comp us for the night's lodging, and then she booked us a room for immediate occupancy at a nearby Hampton Inn. We greatly appreciated the way she handled all the details of the hotel transfer, and her heartfelt apology for the inconvenience. This Hampton Inn will continue to be our hotel of choice for the Garner area!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
JerseyBounce -

Thank you so much for such a kind review of your stay with us, even with having experienced the awful water problem! You guys were so understanding of the water issue and I thank you so much for that. We love having you both here and appreciate your loyalty over the past years! You are always a pleaure to have and we look forward to seeing you next time!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've stayed here several times while working in the Raleigh area. The hotel is exceptionally clean and the rooms are spacious. Nice breakfast area and the staff friendly and accommodating . Easy access to I-40.
I plan on staying here again and I highly recommend .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Monika -

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. I'm proud to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating! I will pass along your review to them to let them know that they're doing a great job. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
Garner, Nc, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent place to stay, good accommodations, great staff, pleasant atmosphere. Would recommend to others and look for Hampton Inn in other cities in the future. Good location, easy to find, internet assess made it easy to make reservation, hope to stay there in the future. We didn't have time to use the pool, exercise room, etc., perhaps we can do that at a later date.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Samantha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
William -

Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay with us. I'm so glad to hear that you and the family enjoyed yourselves! I hope you all will get a chance to enjoy the pool the next time you come by!
Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stay at this Hampton Inn every time we come to North Carolina as the staff is friendly and the hotel is clean. It is located close to our family in NC and we can come and go with ease. We highly recommend this Hampton Inn to all who wish a pleasant experience as the staff keeps the areas clean and the beds are comfortable. This definitely adds to a good travel experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Sharon -

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm happy that you have chosen time and time again to stay with us. Your loyalty is very much appreciated! We hope to see you again soon!
Salem, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Very nice folks when we arrived and checked out!! Great room...very clean and comfortable. Continental Breakfast and staff were TOPS!! We were in the area to attend a family wedding. We will return to stay here when we are in the area. Many thanks to the staff for running a wonderful place to stay. :O) The Beamer Folks

Mike -

Thank you for posting such a great review of your recent stay with us! Your group and family was SUCH a pleasure to have and we enjoyed each and every one of you. I hope you all enjoyed a beautiful wedding and we hope to see you guys soon!
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The "Free" breakfast was a huge plus. It was very good and quite the selection. My children and I really enjoyed the offering of food. The free coffee and cookies through out the day was also a plus for us to enjoy. The fitness room was clean and very nice.

Charlotte -

Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you and your kids enjoyed the breakfast offerings and especially the cookies! We all love them! We'll be revamping our breakfast selections soon so I hope you'll be back to try it out and let us know what you think of it!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh
Comfort Suites Clayton
Comfort Suites Clayton
#1 of 2 in Clayton

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40? Share your experiences!