Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh
US$102
US$98
Priceline
US$61
All reviewsout of statecontinental breakfastroom was cleanstaff was friendlywater pressurefront desk clerknice breakfastnice staygreat experiencekathybeddingproteinwalmartconvenienceexteriorinteraction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I was happy with my room, it was quiet, close to the interstate and to my family I was visiting in the are. The lobby was clean and the breakfast was OK. However, the steps going to the second floor were filthy, spilled stuff on the steps and dirt on the wall along the steps. Not too appetizing when taking my breakfast back to my room. The pillows were terrible. I will stay there again in the future but will probably bring my own pillow. I was there 4 nights and clean towels were not replenished daily, even tho' the dirty towels were removed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank LEDA P
Reviewed 21 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The location of this hotel was perfect for my visit. There was easy access to the hotel, restaurants, gas stations, and department stores. I have visited several times, and the staff has always been exceptionally attentive and willing to help with any concerns I had. I would recommend Super 8 to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I had a pleasant visit in Garner, NC. I had stayed at this Super 8 for the weekend on a whim being late night. A gentleman there with a nice smile was very personable, he informed me of well enough of the ammenties included in my stay and courteous enough to acknowledge me on what was around the area as being from out-of-state.

The room was well kept and the maid service was adequate, it was mentioned they had renovated as of 2010 which I found it pleasant. My hangups about the place was of two neighbors that I had complained about, the first couple were constantly arguing and I even witnessed them have a violent altercation which was downright low-class and degrading for the hotel. The second couple were hispanic and with kids, the racket from these children running around at night was absolutely alarming -- the parents could not control the kids as they were running amuck in the outside at some times or were heard as well from the other neigbors. I would suggest regulations should be taken more seriously especially if other guests are trying to get a good night's rest, not to endure such a "romper-room-like" surrounding, hence the fact of why hotels are used for generally for rest and relaxation.

The owner definitely has got to adhere to the guest's feedback and follow through in deterring anymore negative reviews...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo