“I'm DONE with Applebee's”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Cheap Eats
Morehead City, North Carolina
“I'm DONE with Applebee's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

These places are all the same. I've never eaten in one of these and had a good experience. The wait staff here look like they were dressed for cleaning instead of waiting on customers. Maybe I'm crazy but I prefer folks handling my food have a clean appearance and some manners. These folks had neither. Should have walked out right then but someone in our party had a craving for Applebee's. For the life of me I can't understand WHY? The steak I ordered was over cooked and tasted awful. I couldn't eat but half of it. Had to ask for refills on drinks and wait for the waitress to get done socializing with her friends before she could bring our change.. I'm done with Applebee's.. They are all the same HORRIBLE!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank CarolinaThinBlue

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Applebee's in Garner, NC was a relaxing, refreshing experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

Though the hotel we chose (Comfort Inn) was the pits, Applebee's was excellent. The hostess and waitress were very friendly and attentive. The food was great and the wait time was hardly noticable -- and we were there at 6:30pm -- right in the middle of dinner time. I would almost travel to Garner, NC just to visit this Applebee's again. Yes, I know, they're everywhere and I've been to several -- but most of the time it's not the best experience.

• Visited August 2011

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!