“Will not be back”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will not be back”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

My family of 3 have tried this restaurant on many occasions because it's so close to our house. Each time it got increasingly bad. The last time we went in convinced me that we won't be back. We have a four year old that likes to roam around if he's in a chair so we requested a booth. It was a Sunday afternoon and the place was by no mean slammed like normal. Nobody was waiting when we arrived so I didn't think a booth would take long. The hostess said it would be about 10 minutes and we said that was fine. As we sat waiting I eyed a booth in the corner with no one sitting at it. About 5 minutes later a family of 4 came in and they were immediately sat at that booth. I was outraged. I asked why and she said that was a larger booth for bigger parties. I could understand that if the place was packed but it wasn't. We left and swore we will never go back. I look forward to other restaurants going into White Oak.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hey Dmmatthe, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location.

“Excellent ribeye steak”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

This is certainly one of the better steak houses I've been to. The ribeye steak I ordered was great. Cooked just right, very flavorful and delicious. The rest of the meal was also very good. Also the service was very good. My servers name was Cindy and you may want to ask for her.

• Visited June 2013
Four Oaks, North Carolina
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Wanted to try a new place so - stopped into Logan's RoadHouse that resides inside of the new (constructed around mid 2000's) White Oak area. The Hostess was friendly, the waitress was friendly, chatty and helpful. Ordered one of the burgers on the menu with the home-made potato chips. Burgers were great (thick/juicy) and hot - nice. Food came in 15-20 minutes. Enjoyed the place's interior with sort of vintage material on the walls. Great atmosphere - would definitely try this place again.

• Visited March 2013
“this restaurant ROCKS!”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We are from Toronto and we LOVED this restaurant, I could eat there every night! there were 7 of us and from the time you walk in this place its just awesome, wait staff was stellar, peanuts on the floor very cool, awesome decor!, food is BEYOND AMAZING. Hubby's steak deliscious and done to perfection, my salad was devine, my kids shrimp and burgers and fries superb and my drink came in a mason jar- I couldn't finish it! LOL We were away for 2 weeks down to Dayton, then Lauderdale and back and this was by far the best restaruant we ate at. they cut their steaks by hand, the steamed broccoli fresh, and when we left there were lineups out the door waiting- that tells you something!!! and OMG I'm gluten free most of the time, but the fresh rolls they make every 30 minutes- couldn't do it- I caved- melt in your mouth, never tasted anything like it haha oh well, it was the only time I caved on vacation!

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, NC
“When vegetables are served hotter than your steak, it's a bad thing.”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

3 of us for dinner. 2 steaks ordered. steaks were cooked correctly (medium) but apparently had been left waiting under the (ineffective) heat lamps. Fresh veggies were hotter than the meat. The steak were not flavorful, and I almost added some catsup (unpardonable sin for a great steak) in addition to the liberal sprinkling of salt and pepper to add some flavor. Service was acceptable, certainly nothing worth bragging about. Manager came by, with her preloaded question "How's everything?" without seeming to want or wait for a thoughtful response. I now recall why we don't eat here more often.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!