Days Inn Gastonia - West of Charlotte Kings Mountain
US$53
US$73
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsknowledgeable staffworking orderrooms are cleanconvenient locationwould stay againatlanta
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We thought everything was ok. first thing we noticed when we pulled up was party animals. do high they could barely function. we went up stairs to our room, the whole staircase smelled like a dead body. we finally got to the room, and there is ashes all over the carpet. sheets are dirty.
& WE FOUND A CRACK PIPE, WITH CRACK IN IT UNDER A CHAIR CUSHION.
most pathetic hotel ever!
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank cherokeelovee
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed here about a week ago & it was horrible. We were travelling down to Georgia from Canada & this was one of the pit stops en route. The room was pretty cheap so I didn't expect a lot. They were refurbishing the main lobby so I was hopeful but when I got to our room, I quickly realized I was in for a bad night. The carpet was filthy, the room smelt of smoke (the smell even blew out from the air conditioning unit) & there was a lot of noise ALL through the night. I'm glad I had my dog (one of the reasons I chose this hotel) as I would have felt even more unsafe otherwise, however we couldn't get him to stop barking because there was people outside our room & hanging around outside until 4.30am. I would not recommend staying here, look for somewhere else nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family