“Great value was impressed”

Express Inn & Suites Gastonia
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Gastonia
Cumming, Georgia
“Great value was impressed”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Once again shopping with the hotel discount coupon book, you don't expect much in the $35 range. Wow I was surprised when I pulled in. The grounds were very pretty and clean. The lobby was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and helped me find my room and get settled in. When I got to my room, it was very nice and clean. This is by far the nicest hotel in this price range I have stayed in. I would take my family to this hotel. It will go in my gps as a favorite.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank LanierBoatSales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
North Carolina
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Overpriced. Room was nasty. Bathroom had not been cleaned. Only 1 set of towels. The brochure advertised a half dozen "amenities" that were a complete lie. Bad location. Attracts a very undesirable clientele. Unless you are completely desperate, keep looking.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank rabbitt1000

Travellers are raving about these Gastonia hotels

Reviewed 12 February 2013

This woman is either very racist to white people or just hates people in general. I have stayed here twice but never will again. I cannot imagine how such a person who seems to hate the public so bad would want to work with them. On top of the way I have been treated, the rooms are nasty and runned down. I probably would have had a better stay at the men's shelter.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Obyone0
Durham, NC
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I hesitated to turn in because the place looked deserted. But I followed the driveway to the office and was greeted by flowers and butterflys. The staff was polite and extremely helpful. The room rate was great. I drove down to the room and opened the door to find a personally designed room; extremely clean and comfortable. I travel with Febreeze so I sprayed, cut the air on and went to get something to eat. When I returned, the room felt great. The bed was cozy and I slept wonderfully. The shower was ok; I like strong water pressure. All in all, a great experience that definitely proves you shouldn't judge the book by the cover. Yes, I stay again.

Room Tip: My room was 109 - Believe
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank arvajw
Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed 15 August 2012

The rooms were beautiful. Each room had its own decor. The banquet hall and outside landscaping was magnificiant. The scenary is out of a magazine. Everything is clean and in order and the staff was professional and polite.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Y0YO302001
King, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I was a little reluctant about using hotel for my guest because of previous experience, however, the location was good/convenient so I decided to try them again. I'm glad I did because everything was much better.I noticed a difference in landscape and parking as I drove up.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating, its obvious that there is different.management. I felt very confortable and will recommend to my friends with family visiting the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
7 Thank dnc2020
Gastonia
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Express in is a nice place to Stay at the time i use to work in that area and it was very close to my Job it was very Clean, Location is Very Good, the rooms were nice Service was kinda Slow but the Value could come down alittle bit.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
10 Thank ladykristal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gastonia
Best Western Gastonia
#6 of 15 in Gastonia
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Gastonia
Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Holiday Inn Express Kings Mountain

Been to Express Inn & Suites Gastonia? Share your experiences!