“VERY GOOD FOOD”

Jia Asian Fusion & Sushi Bar
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The food is wonderful and the staff is very friendly..I recommend the lettuce wraps. Great prices for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Had a craving for sushi for a long time, but was concerned about what I would get in Gastonia. Checked Jia's on Trip Advisor and all the reviews were excellent, so I thought I'd give it a try. Boy am I glad I did.

Ordered the regular sashimi dinner. Presentation was a work of art. Taste was delicious. My only regret was I hadn't gone sooner.

Service was very attentive and friendly.

Price was just under $20 but well worth it.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Look I thought I would never eat sushi. I always had a thought of a fishy slimy experience, however when we ate sushi here I loved it and I can't get enough. Now let me tell you about the staff. Every staff member here are great and friendly.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Food and service are excellent! Worth the trip from Gastonia or Charlotte. Love the Pink Lady sushi and "Rock and Roll" sushi - fried soft shell crab on top or as as an appetizer is excellent! I'm addicted to it! Orange peel chicken is also great!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

this is high end asian food so it cost a little more.but food and presentation is typically better.we really like it and service is good also.